Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Here are the following suggestions: 

-Legacy cards should be improved as they are rare and should be more stronger in game.

-Power shots need a nerf as they are overused and overpowered

- Rashford not in the game ( he should

be elite or good)

-Van Dijk should be upgraded to elite ( he has

been on form for Liverpool)

-Reus should be upgraded to elite (He has won player of the month in the bundesliga numerous times)

-Sterling to elite

-Pepe should be upgraded because he is legacy which should be a more valuable and strong card

Thanks

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some good suggestions.. Van dijk only just entered the game this month but i think only a matter of time before he'll go elite, and legacy cards seem to be random as not sure the reasons they choose the players for that card type but i don't think they put them legacy for a good reason. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Some good suggestions.. Van dijk only just entered the game this month but i think only a matter of time before he'll go elite, and legacy cards seem to be random as not sure the reasons they choose the players for that card type but i don't think they put them legacy for a good reason. 

What about the Messi post which was completely ignored, this game cant carry on like this. Justice for Messi needed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

What about the Messi post which was completely ignored, this game cant carry on like this. Justice for Messi needed

I get the feeling all posts are ignored 😒🤦‍♂️😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

I get the feeling all posts are ignored 😒🤦‍♂️😂

You are the moderator and I know you would agree that Messi should be given the status in the game which he deserves. He used to have the boost as well which should make it easy for the devs to change his boost. @Sean (SM Support) still hasn't ready my message so please help this request succeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

You are the moderator and I know you would agree that Messi should be given the status in the game which he deserves. He used to have the boost as well which should make it easy for the devs to change his boost. @Sean (SM Support) still hasn't ready my message so please help this request succeed.

Yes i agree its sad messi is so rubbish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Yes i agree its sad messi is so rubbish

I don’t believe Messi is rubbish on this game. I think people rely on rocket shots too much. And I admit I am one of them.....Messi can hit it at 99/100 which 8/10 will go in if hit tight to the post just take a bit more skill than using Ronaldo to smash it through the keeper

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jazz said:

I don’t believe Messi is rubbish on this game. I think people rely on rocket shots too much. And I admit I am one of them.....Messi can hit it at 99/100 which 8/10 will go in if hit tight to the post just take a bit more skill than using Ronaldo to smash it through the keeper

My keepers save a lot of Messi shots so i don't rate him and wouldn't have him anywhere near my 3 teams as much better cards out there but possibly one of best strikers without a shoot boost 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I don’t believe Messi is rubbish on this game. I think people rely on rocket shots too much. And I admit I am one of them.....Messi can hit it at 99/100 which 8/10 will go in if hit tight to the post just take a bit more skill than using Ronaldo to smash it through the keeper

He should be given accurate shot. and this is the best we are talking about he needs that boost so Gorse do help us

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

He should be given accurate shot. and this is the best we are talking about he needs that boost so Gorse do help us

Or just remove shots boosts altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jazz said:

Or just remove shots boosts altogether.

asking wayyy too much impossible, Messi had that boost before when the game first came out so he should still have it like the others do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jazz said:

Or just remove shots boosts altogether.

And make goalkeepers worse. They’re bad as it is😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 6:01 PM, Arnav Bhatt said:

And make goalkeepers worse. They’re bad as it is😅

Goalkeepers bad???? Your level 5 Buffon just made 3 saves and mine made 2 saves in the match we just played! 

I could have easily won if it weren’t for your Buffon. Very good game you dominated me! Happy with a 5-4 loss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 4:11 AM, Harrison Pinto said:

Here are the following suggestions: 

-Legacy cards should be improved as they are rare and should be more stronger in game.

-Power shots need a nerf as they are overused and overpowered

- Rashford not in the game ( he should

be elite or good)

-Van Dijk should be upgraded to elite ( he has

been on form for Liverpool)

-Reus should be upgraded to elite (He has won player of the month in the bundesliga numerous times)

-Sterling to elite

-Pepe should be upgraded because he is legacy which should be a more valuable and strong card

Thanks

If I made suggestions I would probably do

New players:

Forward - Rashford (The Kid): Superb  w/Rocket Boost

Striker - Lacazette (Gwada): Superb w/Power Shot

Attacking Midfielder (add permanently) - Bernardo (Pastilha): Good w/Dribble Boost

Target Man (add permanently) - Klose (Somersaulter): Legend w/Accurate Shot

Defender - De Ligt (Onmetelijk): Good w/Tackle Boost

Defender - Robertson (Scottish Braveheart): Superb w/Slide Tackle

 

Player Card Changes (too much):

Müller: Elite —> Superb

Buffon: Elite —> Legend (like Xavi; still playing but not exactly retired)

Reus: Superb —> Elite

Boateng: Elite —> Superb (sorry guys this must be the biggest downgrade)

Isco: Elite —> Superb

Martial: Good —> Superb

Firmino: Good —> Superb

Eriksen: Superb —> Elite

Dembele: Good —> Superb

Sané: Good —> Superb

(and make Firmino and Umtiti stats more suitable!!)

 

 

Legacy Card Changes

Marchisio

Iniesta

Ribery 

Hamšîk

 

This is too overwhelming so it doesn’t matter if you (don’t) like it 😅

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Adam-James Malott
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Adam-James Malott said:

If I made suggestions I would probably do

New players:

Forward - Rashford (The Kid): Superb  w/Rocket Boost

Striker - Lacazette (Gwada): Superb w/Power Shot

Attacking Midfielder (add permanently) - Bernardo (Pastilha): Good w/Dribble Boost

Target Man (add permanently) - Klose (Somersaulter): Legend w/Accurate Shot

Defender - De Ligt (Onmetelijk): Good w/Tackle Boost

Defender - Robertson (Scottish Braveheart): Superb w/Slide Tackle

 

Player Card Changes (too much):

Müller: Elite —> Superb

Buffon: Elite —> Legend (like Xavi; still playing but not exactly retired)

Reus: Superb —> Elite

Boateng: Elite —> Superb (sorry guys this must be the biggest downgrade)

Isco: Elite —> Superb

Martial: Good —> Superb

Firmino: Good —> Superb

Eriksen: Superb —> Elite

Dembele: Good —> Superb

Sané: Good —> Superb

(and make Firmino and Umtiti stats more suitable!!)

 

 

Legacy Card Changes

Marchisio

Iniesta

Ribery 

Hamšîk

 

This is too overwhelming so it doesn’t matter if you (don’t) like it 😅

 

 

 

 

 

Ball-playing defender role suits Robertson better (7 assists in prem)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...