This game has seen players be racist to alot of other players unfortunately and things need to happen in order for this to change.Screenshot_2019-02-14-09-01-40.thumb.png.6bc6fe598650e6ee6667e811c822fde1.png

Nothing more should be said, rather action must be taken @Gorse H

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Really disappointing reading what he had to type.  This is why I say John just says things not knowing the repercussions . 

This isn't even banter there's a limit as to how far you can go to try look for attention . 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

History states that john is correct. Marrying someone aged 6 when your 53 is wrong on all levels

Mocking someone's beliefs is also wrong

• Sad 1

U are a disease John. Wherever you go you create arguments. Your comments yesterday were too far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

I will leave this here then John. So everyone can see. 

E420EA73-8315-49CE-9207-86B7D96E1A6C.png

Haha yeah I’m being racist to myself hahahaha. 

Insulting white people when I’m white myself. How is that racist. 

• Sad 1

Just now, John Holywell said:

Haha yeah I’m being racist to myself hahahaha. 

Insulting white people when I’m white myself. How is that racist. 

Us white people dont reproduce like you rabbits???

You having a laugh

There are white Muslims, there are black Muslims, there are white Christians, there are black Christians, there are white Buddhists, there are black Buddhists. My problem is with organised religion as I feel, having read about religious perecition in my religious education studies, that it does more bad than good. Being against religion doesn’t make me racist in any way because people of all colours, races or ethnicity can be religious so what you’re saying makes no sense! 

Edited by John Holywell

Don’t know when to shut up do you.

you say black people reproduce like rabbits and you don’t find that racist

It was a crying shame when your dad had a wank and your mum rolled in it to produce a piece of shit like you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am the same, i am against all religions, including mine, and all these people know about it, coz i have said it on group before, you can ask them.

there is a way of saying things and Its a poor choice of words and its very offensive what you just said there, i am not even a Muslim or a white, but still can easily see that its very very offensive

• Like 3

Just now, Jazz said:

Don’t know when to shut up do you.

you say black people reproduce like rabbits and you don’t find that racist

It was a crying shame when your dad had a wank and your mum rolled in it to produce a piece of shit like you.

Bruh you’re reading to far into it in an attempt to make it look worse. You’re not black! For a start and secondly neither is Tahmid or Meezi. Don’t see where you get “black people reproduce like rabbits” from me talking to Tahmid and Meezi who are both Asian and not Black......

1 minute ago, Mayank Sejwal said:

I am the same, i am against all religions, including mine, and all these people know about it, coz i have said it on group before, you can ask them.

there is a way of saying things and Its a poor choice of words and its very offensive what you just said there, i am not even a Muslim or a white, but still can easily see that its very very offensive

Yes it is extremely offensive and I have apologised for that but it is not racist is what I’m saying because religion and race are different things.

Fuck off john. Could not give a toss how you word the wank thank comes out of you mouth.

what I read classes you as a racists. You have no right to talk about anyone’s religion or beliefs. 

If I ever met you John I would do the world a favour and jump on your fucking head.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Fuck off john. Could not give a toss how you word the wank thank comes out of you mouth.

what I read classes you as a racists. You have no right to talk about anyone’s religion or beliefs. 

If I ever met you John I would do the world a favour and jump on your fucking head.

Again - how can it be racist when people of any colour can be part of any religion. I can become Muslim right now if I wanted. Religion is not a race. I can change my religion but I can’t change my race! 

• Confused 2

This thread has been locked due to the discussion getting too heated and too far off topic. I appreciate the reporting of this, but in future please simply report all racism and hate speech to either me or Gorse, in a message. General discussion isn't for theological debate.

Thanks lads and laddettes. 

• Like 3