Tameez Seedat

Double Standards.

Hi football clash family . 

I want to address something not with the aim of creating another scenario where it becomes an argument and I'm not chosing sides regarding this topic.   

Hamez was banned for calling Arnav a Monkey kid , yes it's wrong and steps have been taken and he got his account taken away.  

Here on the other hand John literally used hate speech directed at Muslims and nothing has been done ? Muslims believe in all the prophets starting with Adam , Noah , Abraham , Moses and so on and respect all of them including Jesus.  

Just imagine we were in RE and Had to target Roman Catholics just for "banter". It's not acceptable and we would never do such . 

Please take steps forward regarding this . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't want my post to be ignored it will be completely unacceptable if it does

58 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Hi football clash family . 

I want to address something not with the aim of creating another scenario where it becomes an argument and I'm not chosing sides regarding this topic.   

Hamez was banned for calling Arnav a Monkey kid , yes it's wrong and steps have been taken and he got his account taken away.  

Here on the other hand John literally used hate speech directed at Muslims and nothing has been done ? Muslims believe in all the prophets starting with Adam , Noah , Abraham , Moses and so on and respect all of them including Jesus.  

Just imagine we were in RE and Had to target Roman Catholics just for "banter". It's not acceptable and we would never do such . 

Please take steps forward regarding this . 

Hi Meezi,

I don't really understand what you mean but if you are saying that you want John banned, then I think you should file a complaint against him. I sent one to Sean about Hamez and he responded.

11 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

This is a Solid issue both hamez and john were your players when these comments were made. 

I'm not directing these players to your leagues bro . I just want John banned if hamez was.  It's only fair . 

13 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Hi Meezi,

I don't really understand what you mean but if you are saying that you want John banned, then I think you should file a complaint against him. I sent one to Sean about Hamez and he responded.

I filed a complaint already but it just seems nothing will be done . As I said there's double standards . 

• Like 2

guys, I think this path is wrong, hamez and john wrote terrible words, but we must not forget that they were not the only ones. Maybe because we were abandoned by administrators or because we are idiots.
I do not know what can happen now, maybe Hamez was punished for all (which I find not right).
Although we were not on good terms, I am very sorry for Hamez and it would be the same for John.
Racism is a complicated issue, which has nothing to do with leagues but that should definitely be punished!
I would propose, first a suspension for 15 days of the account and the second error is implemented the drastic solution of the cancellation of the account.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pepsi said:

I would propose, first a suspension for 15 days of the account and the second error is implemented the drastic solution of the cancellation of the account.

WoW Fratello I was thinking to post same thing WoW 😱😱😱

are you start to reading minds? 👽👽👽🤣🤣🤣

any way that be perfect 👌 

like yellow card in football get two it’s RED puff puff pass you are out 🤭🤗🥳🥰

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zeesh12 said:

there is another moderator? how did he become one?

The new Sean

Can’t believe how much  rage this free game creates. It’s like a episode of eastenders reading sol’s chat some days. But still very entertaining. 

Hatred between leagues will always be their. I did try a close the gap between leagues but I got kicked. But hey ho.

i can not stand this game anymore the amount of anger and hostility it creates is unreal. But I still play because it’s so addicting.

The game is in desperate need of editing. Dev’s should be listening to the people who play this game day in and day out. Manager cards were a massive step back. The newest update creates half a dozen crap new players but created even more glitches. All of these issues have been posted time after time. But nobody with actual influence to the development of the game responds to the criticism given. As u tend to see more and more players leaving the game through the frustrations of issues not being resolved.

I think I am really have had it with this game now. So if anybody wants my account pop to sol and u can have it. Just can’t be bothered with the arguments anymore. This ain’t even real life guys lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There’s are no double standards here: there’s a difference between Racism and Religionphobia or Islamiphobia or Christianaphobia or anti semitism which are all persecution’s against specific religions! 

There is a clear difference between race and religion. Calling someone a monkey is racist - insulting someone’s religion whether I call Catholic Priests  or Muslims Prophets this is not racist in any way as religion and race are not the same thing! This is Islamophobic and Christianaphobic! You can’t compare those to racism. 

Also we’re completely ignoring all the times people in Solidarity called me “gay” and “feminine” and used that as an insult against  me and I never reported you for homophobia.

That’s also double stardards! I could report Kara, Snap, Jaz,  Hamez, Tahmid etc. For homophobia for all the times they used gay as an insult agaisnt me but I never did. That’s also double standards!

I could also report all you guys for the times you called me “retarded” or “autistic” or asked “if I’ve had my meds”  but I didn’t! Double standards my arse! 

So joking about disability or about sexuality is fine but not religion? I think Solidarity has a toxic masculinity environment which is why both myself and Hamez did what we did! 

It’s a problem with the environment of “the league of banter” that turns everyone into a persona of trying to out edge one another. You can’t blame Hamez and myself for being racist in an environment where joking about disbalilty and Sexuality is completely acceptable. It’s double standards that you are completely fine with insulting me for my disability and sexuality but as soon as I insult your race or religion that’s too far! Get that ish out of here about “double standards”!

by your logic with the shere amount of toxicity in that league probably half the league should be banned! There is a sense of toxic masculinity in that league which made Hamez and myself say the things we did. Because we saw people able to get away with Homophobia and Anti - disablist views and thought you’d be fine with anti religious views! That’s double standards right there.  

Edited by John Holywell

Solidarity is an extremely toxic and manipulative league! They’ll bully and belittle me for two whole weeks and call it “banter” and then as soon as I fight back and insult them back they’ll scream for the hills! 

It’s fine for you guys to insult me in the chat for two weeks straight and constantly kick me from your league for no reason but as soon as I fight back you put me publicly! This is double standards at it’s finest. 

So I just have to take abuse for two weeks and just deal with it but then as soon as I insult you back I’m the one that gets publicly outed on forum. This is clearly a problem with Solidarity seeing that there have been no racist attacks from any other leagues apart from that one! 

@Gorse H @Sean (SM Support)Personally I think we should ban the whole Solidarity league all together having seen all the toxic masculinity that goes on in there and the manipulative snakey ways they’ve outed me for just one mistake! 

Clearly the fact there’s been two separate incidents of “Racism” from the same league in the space of a week shows that it is the toxic environment of that league that causes peoplis to portray a persona of racist, homophobic bigotry! And you come crying to me about double standards? Shut the front door about double standards you hypocritical scum! 

Edited by John Holywell

The fact there have been two separate incidents in the same league in the space of a week shows that it’s clearly the toxic masculinity environment that causes this in which people try to see what they can get away with and how far they can go before someone gets offended. 

I saw people being homophobic towards me and insulting me based on my disability and so as a result I decided to retaliate by insulting their religion which I saw as completely normal and absolutely nothing wrong. Insulting someone’s religion is not racist in any way what so ever in my eyes as religion and race are completely different things and you can’t compare the two as racism is a much more global issue than religious persecution! 

Bruh you want me banned from a free to play video game for calling a prophet who died hundreds of years ago a pedophile! If I had called a priest a pedophile or if I had said “white people are trash and cause so much hatred in the world” you wouldn’t give a toss but as soon as I insult your “precious religion” I’m racist. Shut up about double standards! 

It’s double standards that people insult me every day and then as soon as I fight back they cry for the hills and ask for me to be banned. Now that’s true double standards! 

Edited by John Holywell

Clearly there’s a problem with toxic masculinity in your league that you still haven’t addressed and that’s why there have been 2 racist incidents in the same league within the space of 10 days! You can’t blame me for that when it’s clearly your toxic league that’s causing this problem. 

The solution is that all you guys in that league leave and disband the league and try to help out at a lower league like Crusaders, ABCDE F.C., Infection, Team italia or United Nations where there is no toxicity what so ever then these incidents won’t occur again!

Edited by John Holywell

There’s a clear gap in quality between the top two leagues - Solidarity and Roman Empire! There are two leagues battling for first and then the other thousands are just left with the scraps. If you all helped out in lower leagues this would never happen. 

I personally think all this hate speech on the game is a result of the toxic rivalry between Roman Empire and Solidarity! It was the same in the olden days when there was a toxic rivalry between Italian Revenge and United Nations! If we split up these leagues or completely abolish the league system all together then the game would be a lot less toxic! 

You can’t blame me and Hamez for being toxic in a toxic environment. That’s why I think Hamez should he unbanned and if you don’t unban Hamez you can ban me instead! I don’t care. I don’t see how Hamez and myself should be banned with the sheer amount of toxic masculinity there is in Solidarity - by that logic every single one of them should be banned! 

Edited by John Holywell

Until you get bored again john. You create a the problem by searching for attention. As I've said before I have personally had abuse about my mum from you seen you bully people knowing they where half your age and saying " us white people " was the limit for me, I am white and nothing you say or do has any resemblance to me. Please don't class me along side you.

You a person who for some reason is full of hatred and seeks ways of releasing it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Malco said:

Until you get bored again john. You create a the problem by searching for attention. As I've said before I have personally had abuse about my mum from you seen you bully people knowing they where half your age and saying " us white people " was the limit for me, I am white and nothing you say or do has any resemblance to me. Please don't class me along side you.

You a person who for some reason is full of hatred and seeks ways of releasing it.

The phrase “US white People” should not affect you in any way as you are from the UK not US so I don’t see how this affects you in any way! Being racist towards my own race has nothing to do with you in any way. It is the toxic masculinity in Solidarity of everyone trying to one up eackother that led me to an attempt at self deprecating humour! I was attempting to insult myself not insult the whole of my race! 

36 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

toxic rivalry between Italian Revenge and United Nations

Italian Revenge and The Fifty*

1 minute ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Italian Revenge and The Fifty*

So you’re just completely ignoring the existence of United Nations as a top league when Gorse and Koln were running it a couple of years ago now???? Hahaha wow!

Don't forget john you called me gay for supporting Brighton. No other person in this game has ever said that to me so don't try and pull the homophobic card. It's the context you use your comments in that offends people.

Please this is football clash forum not political clash forum. Go and join your local politics club if it makes you happy and you can share your debates. On another topic please add new tournaments the game is better with good tournaments and as @Jazzsaid manager/boost cards are a joke. 

Edited by Waste Man
  • Like 1