Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

What do we want from the game.

Recommended Posts

Let’s have a creative topic for once. And see if anybody actually listens.

Whats is the pros and cons to the game.

1.For me manager cards have to go. They are a totally unfair advantage and make the game so unrealistic 

2.tournaments need to be updated at least every fortnight. The current tournaments are not worth the coins.

3. players cards.... the the only one I feel should be removed is the power shot. To give it more of a challenge to score. Anybody can use ronaldo’s Rocket shot 3 times which is virtually unstoppable, then Just sub out for Suarez.

4. I also feel emojis should be removed or at least the negative ones.

On a brighter side I am relieved the replays have been cut down to the final goal but I must admit it gave me chance to have my ecig on each replay.

(all these guys below love this game)

EDE5C25F-0EF7-4B45-A443-C88A2D6BF915.jpeg

Edited by Jazz
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think regular upgrade and downgrade of cards depending on real life form and new cards being added.. At least 2 or 3 times a year 

A closer look at some players stats like firminio is the by far weakest on the game with 26 strength when maxed out while morata has a strength of 77  which does not make sense 

What boost would you replace the rocket boost with for the ones that have that? 

Maybe if they get rid of manager cards they could instead go back to the days where superb and elite had 2 boosts.. That would also make Messi playable again for a lot as he'd surely have shoot boost if they had 2

Tournament is the only thing I've ever seen the forum ask for and get but we've had same one for ages now and while lahm could be good one as not everyone might have him but iniesta is pointless.. These defo need regular changes abs maybe even 4 player and 16 player tournaments if possible

New arenas.. That could freshen things up aswell plus give chance to add a whole bunch of new players that could be worthy of the game

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

I think regular upgrade and downgrade of cards depending on real life form and new cards being added.. At least 2 or 3 times a year 

A closer look at some players stats like firminio is the by far weakest on the game with 26 strength when maxed out while morata has a strength of 77  which does not make sense 

What boost would you replace the rocket boost with for the ones that have that? 

Maybe if they get rid of manager cards they could instead go back to the days where superb and elite had 2 boosts.. That would also make Messi playable again for a lot as he'd surely have shoot boost if they had 2

Tournament is the only thing I've ever seen the forum ask for and get but we've had same one for ages now and while lahm could be good one as not everyone might have him but iniesta is pointless.. These defo need regular changes abs maybe even 4 player and 16 player tournaments if possible

New arenas.. That could freshen things up aswell plus give chance to add a whole bunch of new players that could be worthy of the game

Ronaldo could easily be replaced with strength likewise with Suarez. I just feel rocket shots are almost impossible to stop.  Also give Kanté his sliding tackle back hahahahha

New arenas are a very viable option. 4-8k is a massive ask even for the most dedicated of players. For many players it’s a big ask to get past 5k let alone get to 6,7,8k if I get 6k I think I have achieved something and the only time I hit 8k is when the 200 trophy tournament was up for the 1st. For me that tournament brought the game back to life as all players were entering it.

with regards to tournaments I do feel they could create a beginners tournament so to speak with a max level limit to enter. As you do feel sorry when you come up against a newbie player who spent their coins to enter only to lose to much higher ranked players.

it was good that they introduce new players but I do feel they could of added in a lot more players and potentially removed some of the lower key players who a number of our community very rarely use. Just to keep it fresh.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jazz said:

with regards to tournaments I do feel they could create a beginners tournament so to speak with a max level limit to enter. As you do feel sorry when you come up against a newbie player who spent their coins to enter only to lose to much higher ranked players

They have tours where you go in with your real team, all players maxed or all players at their lowest level so that part does have variety

Tournaments need to have either trophies or prizes of legend, legacy and new cards before they're released on the game then they will be attractive to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They could do all green all blue all elite tours.. All defenders all mid or all striker... Possibilities are endless with tours to keep them fresh but maybe getting them changed regularly could be the best start

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes we need new tournaments consistently and players. Manager boosts should go. 

Rocket boost could go but another option is making the keepers better like actually saving the near post finish from a ridiculous angle. Like milan used to say near post is unstoppable which isn’t good to be honest.

Lastly we need new players maybe there are but they stop before reaching 4k. I think the game should put the effort into advertising like they did last year feb/march but we should also not just blame the devs and look at ourselves as a community. If a new player comes and takes a look at forum imagine the impression we give

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

Lastly we need new players maybe there are but they stop before reaching 4k. I think the game should put the effort into advertising like they did last year feb/march but we should also not just blame the devs and look at ourselves as a community. If a new player comes and takes a look at forum imagine the impression we give

That’s how I found the game via Facebook advertising. Never see it advertised now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They still sponsor some football or FIFA YouTubers who I see making videos on it ocationally but not as much as before. That’s how I found this game and soccer heads! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion the meta of the game should be changed. 

It was long balls. Then it was swiped curled outrageous passes. 

It’s stupid how overpowered these mechanics are. I would like a patch to come and change the meta. Although if that happens the game will be laggy so the developers need to do a good job with it. 

Game is boring because of the gameplay itself. Doing the same exact pass and angled shot every game for every goal.

It’s unbelievable how high the potential of the game is. 

Anyways that is my usual rant about this game. 😅

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Holywell said:

They still sponsor some football or FIFA YouTubers who I see making videos on it ocationally but not as much as before. That’s how I found this game and soccer heads! 

F2 made a video about it with Courtois. Didn’t help the game in any way though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

442oons and Chris MD made a lot of videos on it too and they both have very good and positive communities so that helped  the game! 

I think they’re focusing more on the new Soccer Manager 19 than football clash because I draw Chris MD make a video on SM19 this week. 

Edited by John Holywell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gorse H said:

. These defo need regular changes abs maybe even 4 player and 16 player tournaments if possible

Yes but 16 players to wait to fill turno 🤦🏻‍♂️

I think it’s not bad idea 

but only if they make something like automatic fill other place whit bots 

to not wait 72 h to fill turno whit real players 👌

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Waste Man said:

Yes we need new tournaments consistently and players. Manager boosts should go. 

Rocket boost could go but another option is making the keepers better like actually saving the near post finish from a ridiculous angle. Like milan used to say near post is unstoppable which isn’t good to be honest.

 

Definitely I agree whit you 

about this near post shoot is stupid keeper save only if opponent miss shooting 😔 

unreal 

AND 

CARDS KILL GAME ACUTELY IF I COME ON ANY ONE WHO HAVE 3 SLOTS OF CARDS MY GAME IS LAGGY LIKE MADD!!!

game can’t run smoothly because big cards attributes ( pace shot tackle etc...)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...