Jump to content
NELSON!!!

All LEAGUES CANCEL SUPER BOTS!!!

Recommended Posts

To all leagues I don't usually post on here but in the interest of the game I think all top leagues should seriously consider stop putting their teams as super bots when they are not active...All the main players know how to avoid playin against super bots by resetin the app so the only people this is hurting is up and comin players tryin to get to our level...I for one am gonna stop doing this because it is hurting players that are tryin to play the game when we sleep...think about it some people spend more time resetting the app than actually playing ...Let's give the smaller teams more of a chance of winning rather than losing while we sleep...I think it's good idea myself if anyone disagrees then well ...them...peace out people stay safe ONE LOVE :)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies for my language near the end I didn't realise we wasn't allowed swear and id had quite a few vodkas last night when posted...I can't find how to delete the topic...It's not for me dictate how people play so ignore it...I was just thinkin how much of a ballache super bots are for people who don't know how avoid them :)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NELSON!!! said:

Apologies for my language near the end I didn't realise we wasn't allowed swear and id had quite a few vodkas last night when posted...I can't find how to delete the topic...It's not for me dictate how people play so ignore it...I was just thinkin how much of a ballache super bots are for people who don't know how avoid them :)

Don’t worry Gorsey is yes always here to erase your swear words 😜

🖕🏻Yes

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NELSON!!! said:

To all leagues I don't usually post on here but in the interest of the game I think all top leagues should seriously consider stop putting their teams as super bots when they are not active...All the main players know how to avoid playin against super bots by resetin the app so the only people this is hurting is up and comin players tryin to get to our level...I for one am gonna stop doing this because it is hurting players that are tryin to play the game when we sleep...think about it some people spend more time resetting the app than actually playing ...Let's give the smaller teams more of a chance of winning rather than losing while we sleep...I think it's good idea myself if anyone disagrees then well ...fk them...peace out people stay safe ONE LOVE :)

I left my bot whit one boost card what I use last...😉

4 hours ago, NELSON!!! said:

Apologies for my language near the end I didn't realise we wasn't allowed swear and id had quite a few vodkas last night when posted...I can't find how to delete the topic...It's not for me dictate how people play so ignore it...I was just thinkin how much of a ballache super bots are for people who don't know how avoid them :)

VODKA POWER BROSKI 💪🏻👊🏻💪🏻🥃🍸🍺🤟🤝🥰😍😘😅😇 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I left my bot whit one boost card what I use last...😉

 

And I left mine with 3 monsterous cards 😁

I m pissed by other superbots so I gave mine a go. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xavier Mill said:

And I left mine with 3 monsterous cards 😁

I m pissed by other superbots so I gave mine a go. 

Not sure if my super bot is even good enough ? 😂😂 Can anyone tell me if they played it ? 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 5:40 AM, Jazz said:

True Nelson. I will also not do this. He 

I will not do this too. I suggest only one supercard, because I hate the bots too much easy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just mess around with bots. Do all green teams, all defenders, just new players rainbow squads etc. Sometimes they are overpowered sorry.  However the worst bot will always be  Mayank it is broken. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

I just mess around with bots. Do all green teams, all defenders, just new players rainbow squads etc. Sometimes they are overpowered sorry.  However the worst bot will always be  Mayank it is broken. 

Yeah mayos bot is a nightmare. I struggle against veterano’s big style.

pending on formation and the use of super bots determines how badly I get beat though 1-1-2.... I may as well give up against.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only beaten trafas a few games😂😂 hard to even score one at times against it 💔😂 

Gorses I can literally start the game and lose within seconds 😂🖕🏻

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

I've only beaten trafas a few games😂😂 hard to even score one at times against it 💔😂 

Gorses I can literally start the game and lose within seconds 😂🖕🏻

 

Wow you're first to say they've lost to my bot lol normally i just have the cards i last used in as i forget a lot to make my bot super

I've lost to normal bots on occasions 🤦‍♂️

Pace cards always make my game lag more than normal aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...