Sign in to follow this  
John Holywell

My bot played for me and I didn’t go up in trophies

I just played against dan the man where my bot played for me and I won 5-2 but it didn’t give me the trophies or give me a pack and didn’t give him a loss!!!!! 

Edit: the replay isn’t in my replays either! I won fair and square but didn’t get trophies or backs for it!!!!

47915DEB-43A5-404C-9AA3-F839DC9565A6.png

3B65FA7C-0507-47E6-A90F-522B157E1229.png

0F84FFCF-905E-47D5-B990-95ECF272E411.png

Edited by John Holywell
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Yes my players were passing fast. I could make tactical changes and I could do emojis but I couldn’t control my players! 

• Like 1

Yes my players were passing fast. I could make tactical changes and I could do emojis but I couldn’t control my players! 

16 hours ago, John Holywell said:

I just played against dan the man where my bot played for me and I won 5-2 but it didn’t give me the trophies or give me a pack and didn’t give him a loss!!!!! 

Edit: the replay isn’t in my replays either! I won fair and square but didn’t get trophies or backs for it!!!!

47915DEB-43A5-404C-9AA3-F839DC9565A6.png

3B65FA7C-0507-47E6-A90F-522B157E1229.png

0F84FFCF-905E-47D5-B990-95ECF272E411.png

You was bot bro!!!

heppens to me same I only have to shoot in goal all others do bot ! 

John this heppens me in game agienst @Pepsi!

guess what I don’t exploited that glitch when I was in shooting I missed on propose tbh.

You just win Dan 😔 whit glitch and you was happy when this heppens to you, only problem is BOT WIN OR LOSE NO TROPHIES 🏆!!! 😂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

You was bot bro!!!

guess what I don’t exploited that glitch when I was in shooting I missed on propose tbh.

You just win Dan 😔 whit glitch and you was happy when this heppens to you, only problem is BOT WIN OR LOSE NO TROPHIES 🏆!!! 😂 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you telling me to miss on purpose? Obviously I didn’t know that I wasn’t gonna get trophies so I tried my hardest to win the game! If I had known that then obviously I would have let him win! 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lemmy said:

You was bot bro!!!

I remember, a really nice game 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Another bug here! I was just in two games at once. How can I possibly have lost this game 5-0 if I was playing another game at the exact same time! It makes no sense. The guy that beat me 1-0 must have been playing my bot! 

10624A1D-FB88-4517-B582-1B1D88BD39E6.png

Edited by John Holywell

21 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Another bug here! I was just in two games at once. How can I possibly have lost this game 5-0 if I was playing another game at the exact same time! It makes no sense. The guy that beat me 1-0 must have been playing my bot! 

10624A1D-FB88-4517-B582-1B1D88BD39E6.png

He beat your bot, but you didn't lose your trophies

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

He beat your bot, but you didn't lose your trophies

Mate I did lose my trophies!  I had 4300 and then I won a game against Thamid’s bot and I was still on 4300! So I did actually lose 10 trophies! 

Edited by John Holywell

Really strange, I had this same situation many times and never I lost my trophies. Maybe I m lucky