Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The moment you face a decently skilled player with manager cards. You’re done for. May as well quit the game. I don’t play with boost cards. Just did against @TomFlight sorry lol wanted 100 streak. 

Manager cards made this game more about luck. Basically whoever has the better boost cards wins. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we do league with only 20 players will be impossible for all other leagues try to become first or second or third (2 team of Re), the game is not for our +/-150 players but it is for all. 

Bro i understand what you wrote, this is a dream but it is utopia, the true will be:

1 place 20 best players of Re or solidarity

2 place 20 best players of Re or solidarity

3 place 20 not best players of Re

4 place 20 not best players of solidarity

5 place 10 last players of Re and 10 of best of Rr

Etc.

What is the difference for other players with now? This will be blocked forever,

the newest league as crusaders and abcde will be destroyed from this. Now they can take unsatisfied good players from re or solidarity.... After? 

we already do an academy without competitive ideas and it is roman revenge. 

I don't know maybe I don't understand your general idea😔

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pepsi said:

If we do league with only 20 players will be impossible for all other leagues try to become first or second or third (2 team of Re), the game is not for our +/-150 players but it is for all. 

Bro i understand what you wrote, this is a dream but it is utopia, the true will be:

1 place 20 best players of Re or solidarity

2 place 20 best players of Re or solidarity

3 place 20 not best players of Re

4 place 20 not best players of solidarity

5 place 10 last players of Re and 10 of best of Rr

Etc.

What is the difference for other players with now? This will be blocked forever,

the newest league as crusaders and abcde will be destroyed from this. Now they can take unsatisfied good players from re or solidarity.... After? 

we already do an academy without competitive ideas and it is roman revenge. 

I don't know maybe I don't understand your general idea😔

 

Making Leagues Smaller will honestly Kill the game further, competition in the top bracket is pointless, its all about forming big groups in the lower tier to learn, 50 beginners together can learn faster than 20 together, this change benefits us, to top 10 Leagues not the new comers, if anything it slows their progress.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion they should remove cards, or do like pepsi said, remove emojis, put prizes for top 3 leaderboard, in leagues and top 3 players, nobody understand the point of divisions, put legend xp in 13/13 LP, new tournaments every week.

This is what i think.

P.S. Yes, sometimes i play with cards, like all of us. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KemoCono said:

Making Leagues Smaller will honestly Kill the game further, competition in the top bracket is pointless, its all about forming big groups in the lower tier to learn, 50 beginners together can learn faster than 20 together, this change benefits us, to top 10 Leagues not the new comers, if anything it slows their progress.

Ya I 100% agree with this! I think if there were smaller leagues it would be better because the high level players would be spread around the lower leagues and make them stronger! Right now the top two leagues - Solidarity and Roman Empire get 200000 trophies and 13/13 packs each weak and then all the lower leagues get 6/13- 7/13/ 8/13! If the top players were more spread out it would make the game much better and more competitive!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

like to see leagues whit 20 players in 

20 is way too small and even 25 seems like a big drop... The league sizes have never been a big problem as there was times a lot of league's were very active.. We just need the game makers to start caring more about the progress of the game and also for them to find a way to attract new players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

20 is way too small and even 25 seems like a big drop... The league sizes have never been a big problem as there was times a lot of league's were very active.. We just need the game makers to start caring more about the progress of the game and also for them to find a way to attract new players

35 sounds good if it was to be dropped in number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Common this can work 20/25/30/ players in league! 

What be point if in one of that league was all 20 top players?! 

We make good balance ffs 

you can’t have more then 5 top guys in league that is point!!! 

And what is about our situation last idk how long time competition don’t exist In game !!! 😔 

56 minutes ago, KemoCono said:

Making Leagues Smaller will honestly Kill the game further, competition in the top bracket is pointless, its all about forming big groups in the lower tier to learn, 50 beginners together can learn faster than 20 together, this change benefits us, to top 10 Leagues not the new comers, if anything it slows their progress.

No I don’t agree with this really this is not true bro !!! 

What you can learn if you have 50 guys in who are new WHAT??? What is benefits??? 

You cant learn nothing bro if you don’t have one or more top players to show to low players how to play so that is joke of your post ! ( atlest for me 😉

and this system of 50 guys and two main leagues helping to new comers ? 

Get out of here don’t JK whit the King 👑 😂 

 

p.s. I don’t want to arguing with you bro...

its only I think different about your last post 😋

cheeki breeki Respect @KemoCono

yes I forget to say that all we are learning in one period of time we all have some mentors in game old top players who give as time tips and learn as how to play....

so basically whit out top players in any league no progress for new players ( especially if 50 of them are in one league )

Edited by Lemmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Common this can work 20/25/30/ players in league! 

What be point if in one of that league was all 20 top players?! 

We make good balance ffs 

you can’t have more then 5 top guys in league that is point!!! 

And what is about our situation last idk how long time competition don’t exist In game !!! 😔 

No I don’t agree with this really this is not true bro !!! 

What you can learn if you have 50 guys in who are new WHAT??? What is benefits??? 

You cant learn nothing bro if you don’t have one or more top players to show to low players how to play so that is joke of your post ! ( atlest for me 😉

and this system of 50 guys and two main leagues helping to new comers ? 

Get out of here don’t JK whit the King 👑 😂 

 

p.s. I don’t want to arguing with you bro...

its only I think different about your last post 😋

cheeki breeki Respect @KemoCono

yes I forget to say that all we are learning in one period of time we all have some mentors in game old top players who give as time tips and learn as how to play....

so basically whit out top players in any league no progress for new players ( especially if 50 of them are in one league )

Good point, I didnt think that through. You are right @Lemmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

you can’t have more then 5 top guys in league that is point!

You can have more than 5.. I remember when there was 8 - 10 going really well and some half decent up and coming league's 

Great examples are crusaders and abcdef as they have both done excellent with their league's and building them up to top 5 leagues and there's a few more potential decent up and coming league's 

I think league size is way down on the pecking order for the game makers to even think about when there's more pressing issues 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

You can have more than 5.. I remember when there was 8 - 10 going really well and some half decent up and coming league's 

Great examples are crusaders and abcdef as they have both done excellent with their league's and building them up to top 5 leagues and there's a few more potential decent up and coming league's 

I think league size is way down on the pecking order for the game makers to even think about when there's more pressing issues 

Thank god they never increased leagues to 100 like was being mentioned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there was a way to go into a game and decide before the game starts which boosts you’re gonna use it would be better

It would be cool if you could chose before the match which boosts you want to use and then if your opponent isn’t using boosts you don’t have to and if your opponent is using boosts you can chose whether or not you want to use them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Thank god they never increased leagues to 100 like was being mentioned. 

Yes that come out of nowhere like most of the things they do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

You can have more than 5.. I remember when there was 8 - 10 going really well and some half decent up and coming league's 

Great examples are crusaders and abcdef as they have both done excellent with their league's and building them up to top 5 leagues and there's a few more potential decent up and coming league's 

I think league size is way down on the pecking order for the game makers to even think about when there's more pressing issues 

I actually respect United Nations, Roman Revenge and Infection more because they usually get more league packs than ABCDE F.C. and Crusaders despite being lower in the leaderboard because they have more active members! 

Therefore, I disagree with you saying “Crusaders and ABCDE F.C have done well to be a top 5 league” because what they do is just get a lot of high trophies 4000 trophies players to make them higher in the leaderboard but they don’t actually do very well in league pack! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Holywell said:

I disagree with you saying “Crusaders and ABCDE F.C” have done well to be a top 5 league because what they do is just get a lot of high trophies 4000 trophies players to make them higher in the leaderboard but they don’t actually do very well in league pack! 

I actually respect United Nations, Roman Revenge and Infection more because they usually get ether league packs than ABCDE F.C. and Crusaders despite being lower in the leaderboard because they have more active members! 

Well that's your opinion but I'm impressed how well they've done with their league's

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Well that's your opinion but I'm impressed how well they've done with their league's

What do you mean that’s my opinion? That’s a literal fact that Infection, United Nations and Roman Revenge do better in league pack than ABCDE F.C. and Crusaders and this is because they have more lower trophies active players where the other leagues have a lot of high trophy inactives which makes it look like they’re doing better than they actually are! 

I’m not sure about you but I know for a fact I would rather have lower trophy active players than high trophy inactive players! That’s not an opinion that’s a fact! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously i gotta a lot of love for un and the people who run that league and qwerty has impressed me the way he's stayed loyal and persisted with infection and he must have patience off a Saint having you there 😜😎✌️

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Obviously i gotta a lot of love for un and the people who run that league and qwerty has impressed me the way he's stayed loyal and persisted with infection and he must have patience off a Saint having you there 😜😎✌️

*patience of a Saint

😭😎🤫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

What do you mean that’s my opinion? That’s a literal fact that Infection, United Nations and Roman Revenge do better in league pack than ABCDE F.C. and Crusaders and this is because they have more lower trophies active players where the other leagues have a lot of high trophy inactives which makes it look like they’re doing better than they actually are! 

I’m not sure about you but I know for a fact I would rather have lower trophy active players than high trophy inactive players! That’s not an opinion that’s a fact! 

The only fact there is the fact you would rather be in lower league but that's because the main ones won't have you 😜  all I'm saying is from my point of view they've both done really well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Holywell said:

*patience of a Saint

😭😎🤫

Sorry spell master 🧐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

The only fact there is the fact you would rather be in lower league but that's because the main ones won't have you 😜  all I'm saying is from my point of view they've both done really well 

I never said they hadn’t done well I just think you should have credited other leagues as well or credited none at all! 

Qwerty must have patience of a Saint? Is that why he made me Vice President in 3 days? 🤫🤫🤫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Sorry spell master 🧐

You correct my spelling all the time! Just returning the favour 🤫😂😜

I’m sorry if it annoys you I won’t do it again :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I never said they hadn’t done well I just think you should have credited other leagues as well or credited none at all! 

Qwerty must have patience of a Saint? Is that why he made me Vice President in 3 days? 🤫🤫🤫

I just used them as examples as they're relatively new league's but it's always good to see other league's doing well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I never said they hadn’t done well I just think you should have credited other leagues as well or credited none at all! 

Qwerty must have patience of a Saint? Is that why he made me Vice President in 3 days? 🤫🤫🤫

He is hunting trophies. Obviously he would promote someone who has high trophies. He wants to keep you for the trophies, not because of whom you are. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

You correct my spelling all the time! Just returning the favour 🤫😂😜

I’m sorry if it annoys you I won’t do it again :) 

I find it funny.. Typical John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...