12 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Qwerty must have patience of a Saint? Is that why he made me Vice President in 3 days? 🤫🤫🤫

I bet you're winding up your teammates already 🙄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

He is hunting trophies. Obviously he would promote someone who has high trophies. He wants to keep you for the trophies, not because of whom you are. 

Haha bro he promoted my because I scored 200 goals! It’s respectful! I didn’t get promoted at all when I was at Solidarity or Roman Empire even though I scored 100 - 200 goals every single week! I’d rather be in a lower league like Infection or United Nations where I can have control than a higher league where people don’t like me and are plotting against me constantly to try and get me kicked. 

Edited by John Holywell

Just now, Gorse H said:

I bet you're winding up your teammates already 🙄

We’re down to 47 now 😂😂😂😂😂

3 left already. 😜

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gorse H said:

I think league size is way down on the pecking order for the game makers to even think about when there's more pressing issues 

I agree totally. We have lot important things then leagues sizes... 

8 hours ago, John Holywell said:

I actually respect United Nations, Roman Revenge and Infection more because they usually get more league packs than ABCDE F.C. and Crusaders despite being lower in the leaderboard because they have more active members! 

Therefore, I disagree with you saying “Crusaders and ABCDE F.C have done well to be a top 5 league” because what they do is just get a lot of high trophies 4000 trophies players to make them higher in the leaderboard but they don’t actually do very well in league pack! 

I don't want to argue with anyone, so this is my OPINION,

Top Leagues are on top no because of only "inactive 4k players" they are also top because loyal players who have been here since 2016 are still here recruiting, teaching, pushing and helping players. The reason Roman Empire is on top right now is the fact that many players in the league are experienced players who have been here for a while. As you may have seen, Many *other* top leagues who had inactive 4k trophies...well, didnt last very long, the fact that some leagues held up this long and stayed strong is the fact top players kept it alive.

Secondly, United Nations was one of the big leagues at the start of the game, I remember that most of us original players all kind of connected there before spreading out to different leagues, so all credit to the President there for keeping it going strong till this point, recruiting high potential new players.

"Doing Well In the League Pack" is a very good way of judging players but let's be honest, not all of us are gonna be able to fulfill the 6.5K asking of the league pack, let's consider that Roman Empire and Solidarity, the 2 leagues with most experience on the game barely finish the LP on the last day with all their skill and talent, it's hard to judge a league by their performance in an LP, Yes a lower league might have a higher LP but that makes them potential prospects to move to bigger leagues, it's the cycle in game, the smaller leagues make bigger players who end up in bigger leagues, atleast 60% of the time.

Anyways, I dont want you to argue with me, if I am wrong it's your opinion and I respect it, just trying to have a voice out here.

• Like 1

@Gorse H, I don't want to attack anybody but has anyone realised the 3 Game Support Staff haven't been on Since July of last year, that's over half a year since they were last online. Real quick question, do the game support actually check our opinions if they haven't been on in so long? it's as per their profiles, is there anyway to inquire about them? Did they give up on the game?

10 hours ago, KemoCono said:

@Gorse H, I don't want to attack anybody but has anyone realised the 3 Game Support Staff haven't been on Since July of last year, that's over half a year since they were last online. Real quick question, do the game support actually check our opinions if they haven't been on in so long? it's as per their profiles, is there anyway to inquire about them? Did they give up on the game?

Now I know why all my complaints go to on here 😂😂😂 these idiots packed up and left unnoticed , "can't fix a dead game" they said .😂

• Haha 2