KemoCono

Goal-Keepers.

2 Topic I wanna address and get your opinions for;

A.) Pass Boost for Keepers in this game is an utter, utter waste. I can see where this would fit if the gameplay style was different or how this can link into a players reallife footballing but a Keeper with Pass boost in kind of pointless, Neuer for example with 96 goalkeeping is absolute waste, yes these cards fair well in low level play, Neuer is pretty much godly against Non-Boosted shots but once you reach the bracket of skilled players, You basically skim the game to 4 Goalies: Buffon being the most useful, with oblak and courtois close behind and even De Gea or Allison. I want to plead for the removal of the Pass Boost from goalies as it pretty much ruins any point in over 3/4th of the Keepers in game, I am not saying give all reflex and goalkeeper boost but be creative and come up with GoalKeeper special boosts; one that springs to mind is Handling Boost, basically a boost that instead of deflecting the shot upon saving it allow the keeper to handle it and hold it. But the pass boost is ridiculously useless, I have barely seen anyone use it except for the lols, it's basically death sentence to any keeper, And some of the affected are Neuer and Ederson.

B.)

Oblak should become Elite considering he has one of the best records, conceding less goals than clean sheets he kept, A worldclass keeper that deserves to be up there.

After Neuer's intense dip of form and lack of consistency, and after his save rate dropped from an average of 80 percent to a Career low 45%, i think it's time to either turn 33 year old Neuer into legacy or downgrade him for good.

We are yet to get a legend goalkeeper and for that i suggest that who ever it may be, Maybe Iker, has the new goalkeeper boost, Handling or whatever it is.

Lemme know what you guys think about my suggestions

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, KemoCono said:

A.) Pass Boost for Keepers in this game is an utter, utter waste. I can see where this would fit if the gameplay style was different or how this can link into a players reallife footballing but a Keeper with Pass boost in kind of pointless, Neuer for example with 96 goalkeeping is absolute waste, yes these cards fair well in low level play, Neuer is pretty much godly against Non-Boosted shots but once you reach the bracket of skilled players, You basically skim the game to 4 Goalies: Buffon being the most useful, with oblak and courtois close behind and even De Gea or Allison. I want to plead for the removal of the Pass Boost from goalies as it pretty much ruins any point in over 3/4th of the Keepers in game, I am not saying give all reflex and goalkeeper boost but be creative and come up with GoalKeeper special boosts; one that springs to mind is Handling Boost, basically a boost that instead of deflecting the shot upon saving it allow the keeper to handle it and hold it. But the pass boost is ridiculously useless, I have barely seen anyone use it except for the lols, it's basically death sentence to any keeper, And some of the affected are Neuer and Ederson.

B.)

Oblak should become Elite considering he has one of the best records, conceding less goals than clean sheets he kept, A worldclass keeper that deserves to be up there.

After Neuer's intense dip of form and lack of consistency, and after his save rate dropped from an average of 80 percent to a Career low 45%, i think it's time to either turn 33 year old Neuer into legacy or downgrade him for good.

We are yet to get a legend goalkeeper and for that i suggest that who ever it may be, Maybe Iker, has the new goalkeeper boost, Handling or whatever it is.

Agree with much that has been mentioned 

I feel oblak and Ter Stegen should receive elite cards . Handling boost will be Abit much bc if the keeper doesn't get to it the boosts are pointless as rocket shots can now go through  the keepers in this game (something that hasn't happened in the past) 

De gea is clearly the best keeper in the world but he's boost in this game is pointless I don't see any faster reflexes and when he is fast it goes past him easily 😂🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Edited by Tameez Seedat
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, KemoCono said:

B.)

Kemo, good points, i'm happy with your return to the game, and giving new suggestions. I agree with you about pass boost in gk, is non sense, time to change oblak, ter stegen maybe courtois too to purple, put a legend as a keeper, but the keeper should defend more, sometimes even if you dive to the right side, you can't save the ball. other times if you don't dive he save the ball.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

Kemo, good points, i'm happy with your return to the game, and giving new suggestions. I agree with you about pass boost in gk, is non sense, time to change oblak, ter stegen maybe courtois too to purple, put a legend as a keeper, but the keeper should defend more, sometimes even if you dive to the right side, you can't save the ball. other times if you don't dive he save the ball.

People are completely over looking Allison as an elite goalkeeper. He’s played very well this season and out performede Ederson, De Gea and Courtois so maybe he should be elite! 

Also, if we remove Petr Cech’s green card and give him a legend card wen he retires or even add Casdilas both could be great Legend goalkeepers on the game! 

Alternatively the recent death of Gordon Banks could warrant him a legend card in commemoration of his death and same with even like a legacy Sala too! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Like 2

There was a time after update pass boost was really good and keepers used it well but they weakened it for some unknown reason and now its totally pointless with keepers   as rarely does it find its target and that should be the point of a boost.. It enhances the chances but its just a hinder the way it is now

Petr cech is a big shout for legend keeper but also i think even thou not retired buffon should just go legend now as arguably the greatest keeper of my generation for his high standards and longevity 

Oblek defo elite aswell

• Like 1

I only want one thing, for keepers to save near post crap and lucky shots. Makes me want to break my phone into two. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

I only want one thing, for keepers to save near post crap and lucky shots. Makes me want to break my phone into two. 

They Have to make keepers more reactive lol, the amount of times the keeper stays rooted to the spot and unable to save a shot like someone glued him to the ground, well the developers really need to fix goalkeeper AI, make keepers more responsive, more reactive, because right now, keepers are literally saving 1/10 shots which is kinda pointless knowing games have 5 goals max, a save is very rare and even worse, When a John Stones Scores a screamer cause your keeper was glued lol, most annoying thing in the game honestly.

• Like 1