TomFlight

Leaderboard Player/League

10 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

I disagree but whatever 🤷🏻‍♂️

No need to be shy you can expand otherwise pointless reply really... Ain't everyone moaning the "game dead" and there's not very good prizes on map so good going on anyone who consistently reaches the dizzy heights of 8k 

I would like the prizes for top 3 in leaderboard, clubs and leagues.@Gorse H i agree, personally i don't have time to play until 8k, but i can understand some guys, if you play a lot of games, you will reach 8k even with bad prizes. I just don't understand why complain about games dead, and still playing a lot of games.

Certainly in the old system who was in the first place is the best.Defeat in this system doesn't lose anything.

old system must come, then see who gets good points.

IF THE OLD SYSTEM COMES,THE GAME WILL BE EXCITING.

• Like 4

In my opinion, if they change the trophy system back thus make the game more competitive, they HAVE to remove boosts and remove “energy”. 

What they could do is link the map to divisions which shows people's activity so that would go up on 10 per game and the leaderboard with old system... If that's even possible

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

In my opinion, if they change the trophy system back thus make the game more competitive, they HAVE to remove boosts and remove “energy”. 

What you’re asking here is to remove all the updates they did. It’s not realistic.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Gorse H said:

No need to be shy you can expand otherwise pointless reply really... Ain't everyone moaning the "game dead" and there's not very good prizes on map so good going on anyone who consistently reaches the dizzy heights of 8k 

It’s not a pointless reply, I disagree and that’s that. Ain’t here to get involved in another petty argument. I wasn’t speaking about Map prizes, that would be John. If anything the League prizes would benefit RE soo.. and you said it’s pointless beyond 8k but it’s actually quite easy specially when the trophy tournaments are available. Seen soo many fantastic players achieve it (even without tourno). So what’s pointless for you isn’t for them.

Edited by TomFlight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally!!! 

Look all normal on forum 

no arguing 

We have same thinking about trophies ,cards and  that is pretty good !!!

PEACE ✌️ 

I love old school!!! 

This game lot interesting when was old trophies I love that !!! 

And I LOVE THE MOST NOW SOME PLAYERS WHO SWITCH THINKING AND NOW DONT LIKE CARDS AND TROPHIES 🏆!!! 

Good derction for that folks 😝 Finally true come to smart head !!! 

CB 

• Like 6

On 2/26/2019 at 3:39 AM, TomFlight said:

Hi everyone.. 

Soo..

The forum is beyond quiet and so is the game but I still see top players busting their butt for 1st spot and leagues competing or trying to compete to push for the top.. with the same leagues being in top 3 surely there has to be a prize brought into the game now? RE have been 1st for a very long time and yet non of their players get anything for it? Sol are the closest league to them, achieving 2nd every season and still for nothing? Yet if there was a prize there could be a possible change at the top, I don’t know? The same can be said for the players leaderboard. I wanted top 3 last week but was pushed by Kemo to the very last day and I thought to myself, I get nothing for this, total waste of time.. is there no chance the top 3 leagues can receive a pack, like lp or 1st place receive a Ultimate, 2nd recieve a Super Champ and 3rd recieve a Champ pack for their efforts? This being the same for the player leaderboard also. 1st 2nd and 3rd recieving some kind of reward to increase player participation or to atleast show that there is something up for grabs, for up and coming players to compete for..

Also I saw someone mention about tournaments. The tourno hasn’t been changed for god knows how long. Bring back the ones with +50 trophies or some other cards to win or gain xp for 🤞🏻

Anyone’s POSITIVE thoughts would be much appreciated, literally at a dead end with the game 😔

GG @TomFlight, it was a stressful pushing havoc last week, you came out on top eventually, respect bro! 😛xD

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TomFlight said:

It’s not a pointless reply, I disagree and that’s that. Ain’t here to get involved in another petty argument. I wasn’t speaking about Map prizes, that would be John. If anything the League prizes would benefit RE soo.. and you said it’s pointless beyond 8k but it’s actually quite easy specially when the trophy tournaments are available. Seen soo many fantastic players achieve it (even without tourno). So what’s pointless for you isn’t for them.

I'm talking about doing it with only arena seems like a hell of a lot of effort to get 8k but with trophies in tours of course not because they're fun and you guaranteed real players.. Your reply was very juvenile but at least you expanded. Thanks ✌️

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

I'm talking about doing it with only arena seems like a hell of a lot of effort to get 8k but with trophies in tours of course not because they're fun and you guaranteed real players.. Your reply was very juvenile but at least you expanded. Thanks ✌️

I don’t know if your trying to provoke me by saying my reply was ‘juvenile’ and  from the other ‘pointless really’  but no one is arguing Gorse and quite a nice back and forth with some great ideas posted from everyone.. So don’t start for no reason. As I say, if this ever gets listened to 🤷🏻‍♂️ it gains into RE and SOL before anyone else. Thought I was doing both leagues a favour but you just keep poking away👍🏻

Edited by TomFlight

2 hours ago, KemoCono said:

GG @TomFlight, it was a stressful pushing havoc last week, you came out on top eventually, respect bro! 😛xD

GG to you too bro! You really did push me and it was enjoyable man, frustrating at times but enjoyable all the same 😆👍🏻Only cos I had the friday and weekend off 😏 Best of luck to you and respect mate ✊🏻🤝

6 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

I don’t know if your trying to provoke me by saying my reply was ‘juvenile’ and  from the other ‘pointless really’  but no one is arguing Gorse and quite a nice back and forth with some great ideas posted from everyone.. So don’t start for no reason. As I say, if this ever gets listened to 🤷🏻‍♂️ it gains into RE and SOL before anyone else. Thought I was doing both leagues a favour but you just keep poking away👍🏻

I'm not arguing but if you answering with some silly comment... I disagree but whatever.. Sounds juvenile and abrupt, so there was obviously something you wanted to say mate so I'm glad you have now ✌️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Gorse H said:

I'm not arguing but if you answering with some silly comment... I disagree but whatever.. Sounds juvenile and abrupt, so there was obviously something you wanted to say mate so I'm glad you have now ✌️

Might sound it to you but It wasn’t soo. It was that I disagreed and I left it there. You’ve taken that the wrong way, which is fine. Cheers anyway 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomFlight said:

Might sound it to you but It wasn’t soo. It was that I disagreed and I left it there. You’ve taken that the wrong way, which is fine. Cheers anyway 👍🏻

Ok ✌️

People still moaning about this game lol if you havent worked it out sm dont care about the game its been shelved for other ventures! If you lot put your phones down and open your doors theres a big wide world out there waiting for yous! Dont be afraid kids yous can do it i have faith! And tom you cant argue with ghill hes a moderator you know hes always right and if hes not he will lock the thread. 

• Haha 2

The biggest mystery is whats the point in Divisions. We thought that would be prizes for most active instead it has a pointless percentage which is supposed to help packs. Prizes they have now would be decent, however, lazy glitches allowing everyone to easily get level 12 and maxed players means those prizes are useless

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

The biggest mystery is whats the point in Divisions. We thought that would be prizes for most active instead it has a pointless percentage which is supposed to help packs. Prizes they have now would be decent, however, lazy glitches allowing everyone to easily get level 12 and maxed players means those prizes are useless

Haha. You know the game is s——- when even I am getting level 12 and maxing out all Greens and Blues 😂

Game is way too easy now! You should have to work hard for it gradually over time like it was at the beginning! Now with player prices in shop and upgrade prices so cheap it’s too easy. 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Like 1