Logic

In which state is the game?

Hey guys, 

First of all, I’m pretty sure everyone knows I quit the game for a several months and now that I’m back I got concerned.

I know some of you don’t really care about my opinion, but the truth is the game is dieing.

I got a question for the developers. In which state is the game? Is it still a priority? Is it even worth your (the developers) time? Is it worth to have the servers running? What’s the plan? 

I know for a fact that many players spend a lot of their time playing the game and I think they do deserve an explanation.

I hope this doesn’t get ignored like my other messages @Sean (SM Support)@SM Support(Alex)@SM Dev (Sam)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, Logic said:

Hey guys, 

First of all, I’m pretty sure everyone knows I quit the game for a several months and now that I’m back I got concerned.

I know some of you don’t really care about my opinion, but the truth is the game is dieing.

I got a question for the developers. In which state is the game? Is it still a priority? Is it even worth your (the developers) time? Is it worth to have the servers running? What’s the plan? 

I know for a fact that many players spend a lot of their time playing the game and I think they do deserve an explanation.

I hope this doesn’t get ignored like my other messages @Sean (SM Support)@SM Support(Alex)@SM Dev (Sam)

I’ve noticed they’re focusing more on Soccer Manager 19 as it’s a newer game. When Footballs clash was a brand new game 2 years ago when I started playing the game was he best as the developers were prioritising this game the most as it was new.

However, now it is becoming “old” in game terms the content is becoming stale and there’s not much more they can add to fix it! 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

However, now it is becoming “old” in game terms the content is becoming stale and there’s not much more they can add to fix it! 

There's plenty they could do to "fix it" and make it better but some great questions there from ET especially the one of "it is worth their time still" 

I still don't think it's dying... Theres been posts of the game is dying since i remember.. But clarification on this would be much appreciated @C_Brennan

For me The playability should be top priority and need smoothing out as that's unbearable at times then they need to start thinking about how to make the game more fun and something to attract new players and the top end of game needs changing as unless you really like the game once you hit arena 9 it can seem pointless carrying on playing as its just repetitive each week

• Like 3

See what I think they should have done from the start is they should never have added the thing where it reset every week to 4K then people would have like 100k to 200k trophies instead people are stuck doing the same repetitive thing ever week going from 4K to 8k over and over again week in week out with no prizes or rewards to show for it other than being “number 1” which means nothing because the player that plays most in the week will always be number 1 regardless of skill. 

7 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

See what I think they should have done from the start is they should never have added the thing where it reset every week to 4K then people would have like 100k to 200k trophies instead people are stuck doing the same repetitive thing ever week going from 4K to 8k over and over again week in week out with no prizes or rewards to show for it other than being “number 1” which means nothing because the player that plays most in the week will always be number 1 regardless of skill. 

If that happens then, imagine you’re a new player. You start playing just to see that the top players NEVER reset so basically, it’s impossible for you to reach that elite tier of players. Maybe you only reset back to like 10k. The game can add 3-4 new arenas with new players who we can actually pack and get. 

9 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Was from the start.

This is how they originally did it. No reset as you'll find loooooong term players with highest trophy count as high as 35k 

Just now, Gorse H said:

Was from the start.

This is how they originally did it. No reset as you'll find loooooong term players with highest trophy count as high as 35k 

Look at the most active long term player still playing the game.. 27.5k highest trophies and his best finish 4th 

36 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Look at the most active long term player still playing the game.. 27.5k highest trophies and his best finish 4th 

Foglia morta ? 

Edited by Tameez Seedat
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Foglia morta? 

Yes

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Foglia morta ? 

Legend of the game

36 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Sean isn't here no more.. @C_Brennan is our guy now

Let’s see if our guy can type or will ignore sensitive subjects.

• Like 1

I don’t get why we got a forum then. I actually think the developers could find someone on the forum that would answer questions for free and much better than the last few support members did. 

I’m usually not the one to blame a person doing a job, but for real they clearly do not fully understand their job on the forum. Maybe thats why there is a new guy on here every month.

Anyways @C_Brennan sorry for me saying this I hope you can do better than the previous ones. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Answered. 

Apparently something new about to come as well. 👀

236B25AE-7D5D-4239-8FAE-23081771C311.jpeg

About that players who we all miss 

I bealeve @Gorse H  are deserved coz they gonna give as them !

You can’t blame the moderators on forum for not fixing the game 😂

They’re not the ones that made the game they’re just sorting out the forum. 

That’s like blaming an EA staff member for Fifa and The Sims being the same every year! It’s not their fault. They don’t make the name. Same as how the moderators don’t make football clash!

9 hours ago, John Holywell said:

You can’t blame the moderators on forum for not fixing the game 😂

They’re not the ones that made the game they’re just sorting out the forum. 

That’s like blaming an EA staff member for Fifa and The Sims being the same every year! It’s not their fault. They don’t make the name. Same as how the moderators don’t make football clash!

See you need to read what a person sais before giving an opinion. I didn’t blame him for the game. I blamed him for ignoring the forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1