CFC Denham

Denham’s Back.

the main problem of Denham sentence is another, a really new league (owned by him) can become TOP 3 in two days? I do not believe ....
Also because, then, I beat him, in the last year I have created 3 leagues all in top 2, two of them (Italian Revenge and Roman Empire) have entered a day in Top 2!

Clearly joking, I consider to have created only one league, called Italian Job (which took 3 months to be the first in the standings, and only thanks to the misfortune of the others who have split -Hakuna, Goal Nations and UE-). .... Italian Revenge is a transfer of Italian Job, Roman Empire is the union with my dearest and most friendly friends known in too much time playing. 😂

I don't remember a league create from scratch (as Crusaders or Abcde) with President Denham, maybe i wrong 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

Zaman needs to remind everyone that  @Tahmid has finished in the top 50 more than anybody else here 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Now that we’re bragging. I created a league finishing top 4 in less than a week. At that time I still didn’t know how to play the game.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Now that we’re bragging. I created a league finishing top 4 in less than a week. At that time I still didn’t know how to play the game.

Esteghlal is back

And you destroyed the league in one day.... I remember! 

You are a bad person! 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pepsi said:

Esteghlal is back

And you destroyed the league in one day.... I remember! 

You are a bad person! 😂

I accidently kicked everyone and left. I was a noob back then I thought that kick meant promote. 😂

• Haha 2

On 3/6/2019 at 8:24 PM, Logic said:

Zaman needs to remind everyone that  @Tahmid has finished in the top 50 more than anybody else here 😂

Well he states facts what can he do

• Like 1

To be fair I’ve consistently finished around 15th-20th, consistently got around 4500-5500 trophies and consistently scored 100-300 for the last 12 months since joining in April last year! 

But no one outside Pepsi and Wasteman ever notice how well I’m doing! I reckon I’m up there in consistency!

When I join leagues people just look at the name and think I’ll give their league a bad reputation! It’s not fair when I’m actually a top player! (Not ability wise but in terms of consistency)! 

Edited by John Holywell
Fixed typos

People like Lemmy, Arnav, Zeesh, Meezi, Mayank, Tom Flight are top players but they are inconsistent! They’ll get 8k trophies one week then 4K the next then 6k the next then 10k the next! They’re inconsistent! I’d say I’m up there with the most consistent players in history behind Zaman! 

Also: Zaman just played for himself - he wasn’t a team player. That’s why he stayed at Goal Nation for so long! He would get his 4400 trophies and his 200 goals and then stop playing! He wasn’t a team player. 

Edited by John Holywell

2 hours ago, John Holywell said:

People like Lemmy, Arnav, Zeesh, Meezi, Mayank, Tom Flight are top players but they are inconsistent! They’ll get 8k trophies one week then 4K the next then 6k the next then 10k the next! They’re inconsistent! I’d say I’m up there with the most consistent players in history behind Zaman! 

Also: Zaman just played for himself - he wasn’t a team player. That’s why he stayed at Goal Nation for so long! He would get his 4400 trophies and his 200 goals and then stop playing! He wasn’t a team player. 

It's more what's important for the league- during a tough week with competition, I'll get more trophies. Inconsistent isn't getting 8k then 6k lol. Do you want me to get 8k every week if I get it once?

I agree on the Zaman opinion. He was never a Roman Empire player, he played for himself and his pointless record.  

13 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

It's more what's important for the league- during a tough week with competition, I'll get more trophies. Inconsistent isn't getting 8k then 6k lol. Do you want me to get 8k every week if I get it once?

I agree on the Zaman opinion. He was never a Roman Empire player, he played for himself and his pointless record.  

But what a great record he had. Something to bang on you cv I reckon 😬

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, John Holywell said:

To be fair I’ve consistently finished around 15th-20th, consistently got around 4500-5500 trophies and consistently scored 100-300 for the last 12 months since joining in April last year! 

But no one outside Pepsi and Wasteman ever notice how well I’m doing! I reckon I’m up there in consistency!

When I join leagues people just look at the name and think I’ll give their league a bad reputation! It’s not fair when I’m actually a top player! (Not ability wise but in terms of consistency)! 

Only thing you're consistent at is being annoying :P

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Last two weeks I got 8k and this week 5k and I'm inconsistent ? 

I always make sure I atleast do well for my LP I've never abandoned the league for goals and trophies and I can say the same for the other players above mentioned 💪🏻🙏🏻

Edited by Tameez Seedat
  • Like 1

I’m inconsistent af. What are we going to do about it? 😂

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Last two weeks I got 8k and this week 5k and I'm inconsistent ? 

I always make sure I atleast do well for my LP I've never abandoned the league for goals and trophies and I can say the same for the other players above mentioned 💪🏻🙏🏻

yeah we love scoring goals, dont think Il get past 800 in the near future 😂

• Haha 1

Bruh the conversation was about Zaman’s consistency. You talking about getting 8k trophies every week is completely irrelevant! I’m not asking you to do that just stating that by getting 8k one week then only 5k the next it’s inconsistent. Never said there was anything wrong with it! 

1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

Bruh the conversation was about Zaman’s consistency. You talking about getting 8k trophies every week is completely irrelevant! I’m not asking you to do that just stating that by getting 8k one week then only 5k the next it’s inconsistent. Never said there was anything wrong with it! 

So why you say we inconsistent and that you are more consistent then us ? 

Last i heard west ham were giving zamam a trial because he got top 50 so often

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

No but having 12.5k season trophies for John makes him consistent AF .💪🏻

You literally just proved my point. The fact I have 12.5k season trophies proves I consistently get 500-1000 trophies a season. Rather do that than quit for a month like a lot of you guys do! 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

How is it inconsistent? Lad they probably still getting more than you (the consistentone).

Just now, Tameez Seedat said:

Because he likes to show consistency with his annoyance

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Because we’re talking about the topic of consistency! Getting 8k trophies is completely irrelevant because you don’t get 8k every week! 

• Confused 1