Valerolegend

Meezi and puyolpantsdown

24 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Maybe he just dislikes cheats. This used to be a great game full of players. Full of strong leagues now theres very few playing and most have about 5 accounts to cheat at a fake game. Well done you lot destroyed the game 

I don't think the game got destroyed by people having multiple accounts, i think the game has got too defensive with each update which makes it boring and super bots have also made it boring but hopefully the game makers will have some good ideas to take the game forward 

3 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

All facts. The players that are left and theres not many just look at the replays! Your a cheat youve cheated this game from day1 your an absolute plum. 

Don't see how it's cheating if a friend gives me a win , oh wait you won't know what's it like bc you don't have friends on here lol

• Like 1

What the benefit of letting each other win.? I don't understand as seems pointless and boring.. 

36 minutes ago, Fuera de juego said:

I think I should confess something.

I'm the owner of all  accounts. In this game we're just Valero and me.

The rest of you are the product of my imagination

Wait for Lemmy

5 hours ago, Gorse H said:

What the benefit of letting each other win.? I don't understand as seems pointless and boring.. 

Well you can always help someone that has money issues in the game hehe.

• Like 1

Time for a reply from me, Valero you are a nothing, your comments are disrespectful, invalid and it's "people" like you who are killing the game with your spiteful comments on others.

You sit back and do nothing, because you know you are not a good player, comment on others achievements because you are not capable of achieving anything yourself.

This tournament has been fun, and I know for a fact real people have enjoyed playing other real people.

Time to get a grip "mate" if you have no time for this game, move on and let others enjoy it!!!!!

P.S.

Are you calling people a plum because you don't have any.

• Haha 3

Don't see why others are so bothered about what everyone else does either Gorse.

you have said that yourself.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tahmid said:

Well there is no money that tour 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Malco said:

This tournament has been fun, and I know for a fact real people have enjoyed playing other real people

This tour has been great but win for win sounds really boring to me and sad as the only benefit i see is it helps gather trophies... Would anyone getting trophies this way feel that their trophy count is deserved or a false amount.. I'd be thinking the latter 😔

22 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

This tour has been great but win for win sounds really boring to me and sad as the only benefit i see is it helps gather trophies... Would anyone getting trophies this way feel that their trophy count is deserved or a false amount.. I'd be thinking the latter 😔

Majority of my trophies have come against proper games, ask your teammates and other leagues how many times I've played them brother 🙉 

Edited by Tameez Seedat
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Well there is no money that tour 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

Loooool looks like you didn't see that you gain COINS what is it like 25 if you win. So Its both that and the trophies. 25 coins can help people especially if you keep playing to give them "money"

• Like 1

boring to me and sad

Well carry on being boring and sad then.

win for win

99% of the games I have played have not been like that and if you want to know what's really boring and sad, it's players who have played for penalties to waste my time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

Loooool looks like you didn't see that you gain COINS what is it like 25 if you win. So Its both that and the trophies. 25 coins can help people especially if you keep playing to give them "money"

Mate I'm sure it's 25 to enter and 50 a win so "win for win" means no benefit in coins 😎😂😂😂  so just to stock build trophies? 

7 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Mate I'm sure it's 25 to enter and 50 a win so "win for win" means no benefit in coins 😎😂😂😂  so just to stock build trophies? 

I get what you mean by helping each other add trophies, my point is just GIVING them the coins and not wanting back.

Just now, Tahmid said:

I get what you mean by helping each other add trophies, my point is just GIVING them the coins and not wanting back.

Yh but that's not win for win... That's just constantly letting to opponent win to help them with coins so a little bit different 

12 minutes ago, Malco said:

Well carry on being boring and sad then

😴😪😂😂😂

13 minutes ago, Malco said:

99% of the games I have played have not been like that

Congratulations.. I'm not accusing anyone.. You don't need to defend your 1% 🙄😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Yh but that's not win for win... That's just constantly letting to opponent win to help them with coins so a little bit different 

That's my point. It's a different side.

10 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

That's my point. It's a different side.

Yes its a good point but let's remember

21 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

11 hours ago, Tahmid said:

34 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

You only made that point after your first 2 attempts at justifying it were made to look silly 🤦‍♂️😉

This whole thread is pointless.. If valero thinks cheating is going on he should report to in game support or to the game makers on here... Making them accusations on public forum doesn't help anything

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Yes its a good point but let's remember

You only made that point after your first 2 attempts at justifying it were made to look silly 🤦‍♂️😉

Some people need explaining on what I talk about as they can't understand

1 hour ago, Tahmid said:

Some people need explaining on what I talk about as they can't understand

I'm one 🙋‍♂️ 😏

11 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

I'm one 🙋‍♂️ 😏

😂😂 guys check out my Messi post I brought it back up.

• Like 1