Jump to content
TomFlight

Tribute to Meezi

Recommended Posts

After a wonderful week, with lots of players being active due to the new tournaments and a good atmosphere all round, a big congratulations to @Tameez Seedat for breaking the game 😂. Lots of players I’m sure have broken their previous HTC this week but with an amazing and still can’t quite believe 50k trophies 🏆 well done bro. Top player & top guy 👏🏻

Well done to everyone else also for a big participation boost and great competition. Been a pleasure 👍🏻

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely sick 🏆 🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱🥶🥶🥶

greate job “mr big trophies”  💪🏻 😉

Always pleasure to shere same league whit you my brother @Tameez Seedat ✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

Haha check the replays he played himself a thousand times

He hasn’t though that’s the thing Valero. I get on with you mate but I thought you was done with the game? Why does is affect you soo? You said there was a big wide world out there for all of us, you obviously haven’t found it yet if your back on here stating non facts, did brawl stars get boring or something.. let’s say for argument sake he did play himself, it isn’t against any rule? Who cares, it’s a game..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 8:05 PM, Valerolegend said:

Haha check the replays he played himself a thousand times

No offence to the players posted in this screen recording , just using it for proof I don't play myself . this is just a few games I've played and won all against top players and I respect all of them so I'm sorry if this offends anyone but they were all really good enjoyable games 💪🏻♥️      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 12:23 AM, TomFlight said:

After a wonderful week, with lots of players being active due to the new tournaments and a good atmosphere all round, a big congratulations to @Tameez Seedat for breaking the game 😂. Lots of players I’m sure have broken their previous HTC this week but with an amazing and still can’t quite believe 50k trophies 🏆 well done bro. Top player & top guy 👏🏻

Well done to everyone else also for a big participation boost and great competition. Been a pleasure 👍🏻

Brother Tom ! 💪🏻♥️ Only seeing this now 😴🤯 thank you so much for dedicating this to me bro , really special coming from a top player like yourself 🙌🏻♥️ hope to see you and many other top players reach the 50k mark set now 💪🏻♥️ much love to everyone and hope you all keep enjoying ! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 8:24 AM, Lemmy said:

Definitely sick 🏆 🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱🥶🥶🥶

greate job “mr big trophies”  💪🏻 😉

Always pleasure to shere same league whit you my brother @Tameez Seedat ✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻

My mentor if that's what I can call you 😂💪🏻♥️ from the day we started playing friendlies you've helped me improve alot and it's always been amazing being apart of the same league as you , will always look up to you Brother ♥️♥️♥️

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

No offence to the players posted in this screen recording , just using it for proof I don't play myself . this is just a few games I've played and won all against top players and I respect all of them so I'm sorry if this offends anyone but they were all really good enjoyable games 💪🏻♥️      

Wow 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...