I have been in this community since day 1... since the announcement....and when the closed beta release was delayed is sent an essay across to the SMA team.

Here is an issue that has only been growing update after update.... ACCELERATION!!!

Lets be realistic... Ronaldo or Lukaku can muscle off 90% of defenders and when they do the defender is left for dead and the player is left for dead too..why? Because as soon as the player gets the ball he goes into a burst off acceleration giving others absolutely no chance of catching up...there should be different acceleration for different cards... Ronaldo shouldn't accelerate quickly because he is already too good... players like jesus or salah can have higher accelerations to keep players thinking of decisions.

I think most players can agree when i say.... U see a Ronaldo or Lukaku or Higuin and you know your defender aint got a damn chance of tackling them, the only thing they can do is slow them down and then get left for dead with the instant acceleration!!!

You may have seen reference to Tactical changes within the game. These are currently being worked on and are due for release in the next major update(further details will be announced in time). There are elements involved in this feature that will go some way to resolve the problem you have reported. 

Another IDEA....... as this update will be a tactical one, allow players to captain a player, the captain's contrubution gives a slight XP BOOST, captain status also tracks the players stats!!!

• Like 1