Sign in to follow this  
Fudgecake

Achievement not unlocked.

Issue Summary: 5 Goal Win Achievement isn't unlocked

Issue Details: Having won a number of consecutive matches 5 - something this achievement should have unlocked. But it hasn't

Device details;

BRAND            : Huawei

MODEL            : Nexus 6P

OS                    : Android - Nougat

VERSION        : 7.0

Any Additional Information(What can we do to reproduce the issue?): When I look at my profile, it says I have 16 consecutive Wins. To the best of my knowledge these have all been won by scoring 5 goals first. But the 5 Goal Wins is still 0.

• Like 2

Issue Summary: Some achievements still don't work

Issue Details: I have corresponded using the help button, and confirmed this bug exists. I thought it might be addressed in the latest update, but does not appear to be. The two achievements that I am sure don't work are attacking and donations. I have confirmed that I have many times the donation totals for levels 2 and 3, but neither shows up as completed. Same for 5-goal wins, but I've heard that's a larger issue.

Device details;

BRAND            : Samsung

MODEL            : Galaxy s7

OS                   :?

VERSION        :?

Any Additional Information(What can we do to reproduce the issue?):

Set up a new account and add donations to see if levels 2 or 3 are accepted? If it works with a new account, it may be an issue only with older accounts like mine.

These are, as you say, known bugs. A lot of development time is currently going into the match play experience. With this latest update older devices will experience much smoother gameplay during matches. And there are many other improvements in this area that will be released in the next update. 

The issues you have reported will be resolved once these current sections of game play and connectivity work is complete.