Nickanator21

Keep Getting Starter Players

Issue Summary: I am only packing 12 players

Issue Details: Even though I am progressing up the arenas I am not pulling any new players out of any arena packs

Device details;

Ios Ipad Mini

Any Additional Information(What can we do to reproduce the issue?):

I don't want to keep getting the same 12 players over and over since I know there are 50 ish players I don't have that I can get. I don't want to open my league pack and get nothing new and just xp for upgrades I cant afford to upgrade

So it has been 15 hours. I am upset I have no replies. I've talked to my league members and they seem to be experiencing the same issue. I think everyone's cards are locked right now but I am feeling it the most since I barely have any players. I am now in arena 4 and have opened plenty of packs but no new cards. Please reply because this is crazy that this bug hasn't been addressed. I have restarted my iPad and deleted and reinstalled the game too. The game isn't very fun if he rewards are so stale

Same, I started last week and have played lots of games and opened many packs. The only blue card I get Xabi Alonso and I've got him over 10 times. The only pink card I get is Koke and I've gotten him 5 times. The game is boring if I keep getting the same cards over again and again. 

Hi,  go to the 'Ideas & features request' find the 'IMPORTANT READ!!!'  and you will have you answer... I play nearly a month and I have almost 20 players.. 

HI, 

Firstly I must confirm there is no Lock on new player cards as you suggest.

There is a chance you can unlock new players from any pack. The higher quality packs increase the chance of unlocking new players. With the best packs guaranteeing new players. 

Buying players from the shop is the fastest way to get a specific player. The Player cards cycle through available players showing new players every 24 hours. 

While you may not have unlocked any players for a short time, it is entirely possible that you may go on a run of unlocking new players in consecutive packs. If you believe there is a genuine issue with your account please report this through the in-game Help.