Mohamed Khodeir

Attacker achievement bug

Issue Summary: attacker achievement stuck

Issue Details: I have claimed the rewards for this achievement but it stays as claimable it doesn’t go it’s stuck & the notification for it stays on. 

Device details

BRAND            :apple

MODEL            :iPad 3

OS                    :iOS

VERSION        :11.4.0

19 hours ago, Mohamed Khodeir said:

Issue Summary: attacker achievement stuck

Issue Details: I have claimed the rewards for this achievement but it stays as claimable it doesn’t go it’s stuck & the notification for it stays on. 

Device details

BRAND            :apple

MODEL            :iPad 3

OS                    :iOS

VERSION        :11.4.0

Hi Mohamed Khodeir,

I've followed up with in-game support a few minuets ago on this, they've informed me that they've not received your message there, did you send it from a different account than the one in the screenshots? Also this is probably a silly question so please forgive me lol, but are you still getting this issue when you claim the achievement then close the app and re-open it?  

Hey Mohamed Khodeir,

So today i thought I'd try to reproduce your issue on our test devices, so we can see the errors from it, and debug it. But as is always the way with these things, i could claim the achievement fine, so no errors ?.  We couldn't tell you what the problem could be, which is very frustrating to both us and you. I don't want to say to you, to delete the app and reinstall it again because you've probably already done that?