KemoCono

Here are some ideas

1. club leader should get a captain badge with higher privlages than club members

2. top 3 players should get monthly awards or boosted aftergames rewards or better packs

3.after arena 8 we can have a league; every one gets 10 PVP games with 3 points for win 1 for draw 0 for loss top 3 players gets rewards

4. club matchups 11V11 club v club like a clash of clans kinda system winning club can get awards badges

5. trophy room to showcase players stats like vetran(beta tester) top player(top 10 world wide) leader(club leader) these are seperate from achievments and are shown as cups this showcases a persons achievments in a room format

6. special cards for events like XMAS OR HALLOWEEN that get unlocked by doing extreme challenges 

7. CELEBRATIONS LET US DAB ON EM

8.after arena 8 no one should get silver packs it kinda feels like an insult to players who worked hard

9.players that arent in the game can be on for a flash sale(on the market) like giroud or benzema

10. captaining a player in your team to boost their recharge speed by a small percentage

11. Nerf LUIZ PLEASE

12.player switching should be implemented; the number of times i conced cuz my defender cant be selected

13. higher the percentage of getting new players for god sake every pack is just upgrade after upgrade we need to get new players the top players are still stuck with good cards

14. through ball powerup for midfielders will be great

15. Trade ups. go to the market give 3 goods for a superb and 3 superbs for an elite

16.Inclub trading like giving each other cards in clubs of the same quality good for good, EX: trade suarez for neymar

17.KITS LET US MAKE OUR OWN KITS WITH A KIT MAKER AND THEN SELECT THEM PREGAMES

• Like 4

On 28/11/2016 at 2:37 PM, KemoCono said:

1. club leader should get a captain badge with higher privlages than club members

2. top 3 players should get monthly awards or boosted aftergames rewards or better packs

3.after arena 8 we can have a league; every one gets 10 PVP games with 3 points for win 1 for draw 0 for loss top 3 players gets rewards

4. club matchups 11V11 club v club like a clash of clans kinda system winning club can get awards badges

5. trophy room to showcase players stats like vetran(beta tester) top player(top 10 world wide) leader(club leader) these are seperate from achievments and are shown as cups this showcases a persons achievments in a room format

6. special cards for events like XMAS OR HALLOWEEN that get unlocked by doing extreme challenges 

8.after arena 8 no one should get silver packs it kinda feels like an insult to players who worked hard

9.players that arent in the game can be on for a flash sale(on the market) like giroud or benzema

10. captaining a player in your team to boost their recharge speed by a small percentage

11. Nerf LUIZ PLEASE

12.player switching should be implemented; the number of times i conced cuz my defender cant be selected

13. higher the percentage of getting new players for god sake every pack is just upgrade after upgrade we need to get new players the top players are still stuck with good cards

15. Trade ups. go to the market give 3 goods for a superb and 3 superbs for an elite

16.Inclub trading like giving each other cards in clubs of the same quality good for good, EX: trade suarez for neymar

I definitely agree with you 

On 01/12/2016 at 10:44 PM, rileycb4 said:

Packs do need to give more new players.

True but People do complain why don't they receive packs from their arena it's because if that happened am sure 70%  each arena players would be taken then that would rush soccer manager adding new players. Again, it's all on SMA just giving my opinion 

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 3:37 PM, KemoCono said:

11. Nerf LUIZ PLEASE

Some good ideas and Some which'll short the life/interest of this game. Players are yet too easy to obtain... and elite xp, too hard....