Stoller

Goal Princes

The new President of Goal Princes is Keato. Hope the league continues to go from strength to strength under his tenureship 

• Like 1

There is no points really you will never overtake us we are best league lp within 24 hours active and high trophies lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

There is no points really you will never overtake us we are best league lp within 24 hours active and high trophies lol

We will see wee man ;)

Sorry man, this is the best of the best coming together at last, You and your arrogant friend Bazza better hold on tight. Cause it’s about to get windy up in here

• Like 1

This is going to be fun 😉

ps. Learnt the wink from that Barry chap

47 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I will save those words...

Edited by NIKE PRO

1 hour ago, Tazmaniandevils said:

Sorry man, this is the best of the best coming together at last, You and your arrogant friend Bazza better hold on tight. Cause it’s about to get windy up in here

Best of the best?? 2nd best and the 3rd best that by the end of the week is almost 10,000 away frim is 👍

Edited by HkaneLEGEND
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You’re acting very emotional, I think we’ve hit a nerve. On behalf of my league I apologise for making you feel so small, but it’s time for your league to move over. And try and do it with a bit of dignity. There is nothing you can do. Also thank you for telling me when Bazza plays, I do enjoy my easy points.

• Haha 1

Your calculations must be way off then. I have us well ahead when we have our full squad. Still some top players to join yet son ;)  Guys coming out of retirement and all sorts.

• Haha 1

Also your calculations are based off what you know. All you need to know is “it’s time” and this is all brought on because most of your clan are cunts whilst playing. I’ve said my bit now. We’ll see you up there shortly.

• Haha 1