Sign in to follow this  
Bare

Goal Nation

HARROLD come on now chap im having a chilled night at work im sick of coming on here to smack your arse! Behave or your grounded

8 hours ago, Tazmaniandevils said:

Well done guys, and still one more to go. . . .

AC0DC824-0CFD-488A-9472-A4B00A81DF58.png

👊🏻

Well well looks like your calculations were wrong after all hkane son!

• Haha 1

U see mate thats what happens when u get on with everyone. U can pull everyone together and make a top league rather than having everyone as an enemy. And just for the record here btw u done the team talk for us after posting those leaderboard picks so thanks very much for that mate. Appreciate it

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Bare said:

U see mate thats what happens when u get on with everyone. U can pull everyone together and make a top league rather than having everyone as an enemy. And just for the record here btw u done the team talk for us after posting those leaderboard picks so thanks very much for that mate. Appreciate it

This 👆

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

It took the best players from 3 leagues to do it

Hakuna was 4 merged league to make it up too

• Like 4

Morrison I wanna try something how about next week if Hakuna Juan mata get first u give me 100 credits but if goal nations gets first I give you 100??

GReek army 1 and 2 hakuna and Allverskan or how ever you spell it makes 4 ??

No-one from Greek army 2 came people from there was about 1000-3000 not enough and hardly anyone from avvlsekan and they weren’t all going there that was individual decision and I told people to go to Hakuna Juan mata 

43 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Morrison I wanna try something how about next week if Hakuna Juan mata get first u give me 100 credits but if goal nations gets first I give you 100??

How u gona manage to give him the coins if we finish top? Come in to our league and give them away in a friendly? U can rule that right out just now !

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bare said:

How u gona manage to give him the coins if we finish top? Come in to our league and give them away in a friendly? U can rule that right out just now !

Yeah really sorry Hkane but we have a strict “grown-ups only” rule in GOAL NATION

I’m actually happy goal nation is top because not being rude but the past couple of weeks there has been nothing to play for now it gives me a reason to get my trophies high thanks :)

Happy that your happy , I think there's a player matching bug tho as I cant be matched with you or bazza aswell as others from goal nation . I can play sweunited I think his my side of the bug , has swe been matched against bazza ?