I quote u guys said we (hakuna Juan mata) need to step back once goal nation was made and full u was 6-7k infront of us now 600 yh that’s never happening but good luck with it and I would like respect in the arena between the leagues not saying oops or angry face and no good game or well played 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I quote u guys said we (hakuna Juan mata) need to step back once goal nation was made and full u was 6-7k infront of us now 600 yh that’s never happening but good luck with it and I would like respect in the arena between the leagues not saying oops or angry face and no good game or well played 

That is exactly what I was asking for earlier when I popped into your league. I wanted to have a civil and grown up conversation with Bazza but was kicked before I was able to have that chat properly. We are all clearly good players in good leagues and we all love the game. I am all for a bit of friendly banter but disrespect and piss taking are unacceptable on both sides. A simple good luck at the start and good game at the end isn’t so difficult I don’t think. Hope we can all be civil in the arena and move on.

PS Unlike you Hkane (when you popped into Goal Princes) and Bazza (is he really nearly 50??) when he popped in last week I was never going to swear, threaten, piss take, bait or disrespect in your league chat before I left. 

I thought bazza was childish but your description only top 2 league that doesn’t cheat wtf how do we cheat atleast we don’t merge 4 leagues and win properly 

Just now, HkaneLEGEND said:

I thought bazza was childish but your description only top 2 league that doesn’t cheat wtf how do we cheat atleast we don’t merge 4 leagues and win properly 

You know what you do over there. SMA and the rest of the community will know soon. Such a shame

2 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

What do we do?? Playing challenges doesn’t count btw

Wow.

I am a nice guy. I respect where it’s due. Not a massive fan of cheating though. 

I get that it isn’t against the rules to play how you guys are playing at hakuna it is actually very clever but if you guys are anyware near as competitive as myself you would like to play the game on an even playing field. For when they fix the matching algorithm and the trophy abusing techniques you guys are using you will get a shock but for now you play your way we’ll play our way but I’m surprised your enjoying having a considerable advantage in game

• Like 4

I’m aloud to play challenges I’m not intentionally playing to match up against hjm players I’m playing them to help Sean maguire because he is saving for an ultimate pack and I’m doing challenges to earn credits to give to him to be nice 

Thank you for giving me half of the reason that you do challenges but we know that you use them to help the lower players to build there trophy count please don’t treat me like an idiot we know you do it for that purpose so just confess to it we at GN are working to get this patched up but I’d appreciate it if u didn’t lie about your leagues reasoning for doing challenges you guys at HJM have been reaching 230k at the most as of recent weeks and for you to climb to over 240 is parculiar pls don’t come up with a clever reply just confirm what that our accusations aren’t false

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sam mufc said:

Thank you for giving me half of the reason that you do challenges but we know that you use them to help the lower players to build there trophy count please don’t treat me like an idiot we know you do it for that purpose so just confess to it we at GN are working to get this patched up but I’d appreciate it if u didn’t lie about your leagues reasoning for doing challenges you guys at HJM have been reaching 230k at the most as of recent weeks and for you to climb to over 240 is parculiar pls don’t come up with a clever reply just confirm what that our accusations aren’t false

Not sure what you are accusing of here Sam but I can assure you that nobody is cheating. Please explain your theory so we can put it to bed.

The only way to build up trophies is to win matches..... matches which are paired by the game.  You cant win trophies from challenges or friendlies so it makes no sense.

i actually think its great we have two good leagues battling at the top  and it has actually made me play a lot more this week.

Finally, I always start a match with “Good Luck”, acknowledge a good goal with “Well Played” and end a game with “Good game” regardless of the outcome. I played a game with a CFC Denham from Goal Nation today though..... did my usual pleasantries but he responded with nothing but a laughing face at the end of the game. So you guys should get your own house in order before accusing anyone of lacking respect.

Edited by HeartsFC

At no point have I branded this as cheating I believe it is a good technique. The theory is that you have players doing challenges and when you match your own guys you throw the game as it’s a win win sort of situation I think the method is clever but I believe to create a fair competitive environment to play the game in I am prone to using a variety of emojis and quotes in a game I often use the laughing and angry face no matter who I play I often can’t help i think emojis should be used to heckle and if you let a pointless thing in the corner of the screen get to you then you shouldn’t you are free to do challenges and we are free to do emojis. Emojis don’t change the ranking of #1 league in the world but I think that nobody should be able to lose a game on purpose without losing out if you lose a game you should lose something with it it shouldn’t be turned into a win win situation 

36 minutes ago, HeartsFC said:

Not sure what you are accusing of here Sam but I can assure you that nobody is cheating. Please explain your theory so we can put it to bed.

The only way to build up trophies is to win matches..... matches which are paired by the game.  You cant win trophies from challenges or friendlies so it makes no sense.

i actually think its great we have two good leagues battling at the top  and it has actually made me play a lot more this week.

Finally, I always start a match with “Good Luck”, acknowledge a good goal with “Well Played” and end a game with “Good game” regardless of the outcome. I played a game with a CFC Denham from Goal Nation today though..... did my usual pleasantries but he responded with nothing but a laughing face at the end of the game. So you guys should get your own house in order before accusing anyone of lacking respect.

ask your leaugue i always put good luck and i have proof. ive only today started to be nothing but dry to a league thats using the faults in the game to their advantage. yes its in the game but lets be honest the lads who creates the game didnt put that in the game on purpose as im sure theyl patch it up ASAP. yes i laughed when i slapped you but thats only my way of saying that im not respecting a disrespectful league. and im sure your not offended by a laughing face as youve got a good trophie count and probably not a 12 year old. in general i always put goodluck and end with a simple GG but something made me start to be dryer. 

P.S I just took a look at our game to see and for your information no one said good luck. the first last and only thing used was one laughing face throughout the game...

Edited by CFC Denham

25 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

ask your leaugue i always put good luck and i have proof. ive only today started to be nothing but dry to a league thats using the faults in the game to their advantage. yes its in the game but lets be honest the lads who creates the game didnt put that in the game on purpose as im sure theyl patch it up ASAP. yes i laughed when i slapped you but thats only my way of saying that im not respecting a disrespectful league. and im sure your not offended by a laughing face as youve got a good trophie count and probably not a 12 year old. in general i always put goodluck and end with a simple GG but something made me start to be dryer. 

P.S I just took a look at our game to see and for your information no one said good luck. the first last and only thing used was one laughing face throughout the game...

The replays dont show the emojis mate. Dont tell lies to dig yourself out a hole. All I’m saying is show a bit of courtesy. I just played Nike Pro from your league. He was very respectful. Ask anyone from your league who has played me and they will say the same about me. 

p.s I can assure you that nobody is cheating in our league. People have been putting a shift in getting their trophies up. I’ve played more this week than the past month put together

Edited by HeartsFC

I agree with pretty much everything Sam has said. Just call it a day lads and battle it out in the arena.

12 hours ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

You asking for respect... Get a grip you racist fuck