Sign in to follow this  
SM Support(Alex)

Forum Behaviour

Hello all.

Many of the topics being created recently appear to quickly fall of topic and directly into a war of insults and accusations. The level of "banter" is quickly turning into personally targeted abuse. Some threads even have been created with the sole purpose of doing this. 

This flies in the face of the forums rules and expected behaviour. Disciplinary action will be taken should such behaviour  be witnessed going forward.

The game and it's supporting platforms are designed for use by users all ages, creating a competitive but inclusive area for those with a shared interest. Please keep this in mind when composing a post and look to use language and an attitude that is befitting of such an environment.

We do not wish to take away the competitive edge that has saw this community grow. However we do ask that you keep it civil and respectful!

Thanks for reading. 

Good Luck in the Arena!

(P.S. This is a general warning to all users. Please do not reply to the post with accusations of who started it or "so and so done it first")

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, SM Support(Alex) said:

Hello all.

Many of the topics being created recently appear to quickly fall of topic and directly into a war of insults and accusations. The level of "banter" is quickly turning into personally targeted abuse. Some threads even have been created with the sole purpose of doing this. 

This flies in the face of the forums rules and expected behaviour. Disciplinary action will be taken should such behaviour  be witnessed going forward.

The game and it's supporting platforms are designed for use by users all ages, creating a competitive but inclusive area for those with a shared interest. Please keep this in mind when composing a post and look to use language and an attitude that is befitting of such an environment.

We do not wish to take away the competitive edge that has saw this community grow. However we do ask that you keep it civil and respectful!

Thanks for reading. 

Good Luck in the Arena!

(P.S. This is a general warning to all users. Please do not reply to the post with accusations of who started it or "so and so done it first")

Well said Alex and hopefully it will all stop (fingers crossed)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks alex took the words out my mouth. Hope everyone adhears to this !

• Confused 1

Let's hope this stops on the forum then, though this is itself a manifestation of what happens in game. So we can only hope certain people stay away from both platforms and the small number of cancers are removed for good.

44 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Because bare said he TOOK the words right out of his mouth

Oh I see, that's a good one. Do you mind if I add that to my repertoire of jokes,I could see it going down really well in the right circumstances. Hilarious. 

23 minutes ago, Tazmaniandevils said:

Guys, remember you are just adding to the problem, you can’t beat a fool doing foolish things, we just become them. 

Agreed

2 hours ago, Tester said:

Oh I see, that's a good one. Do you mind if I add that to my repertoire of jokes,I could see it going down really well in the right circumstances. Hilarious. 

I’m not gunna lie don’t know what a repertorie is but can’t tell that was sarcastic