Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniandevils

The odd own goal

Hi everyone

I've seen it a few times whilst in leagues but I’ve been doing this more and more frequently.

when an attacker is baring down on your goal and you catch him with a normal tackle INSIDE you box, then if you win and without him shooting or you passing it goes in your goal.

The reason for this topic was I’ve done it a few times in the past week or so and I was just wondering if anyone else noticed an increase in this own goal bug.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tazmaniandevils said:

Hi everyone

I've seen it a few times whilst in leagues but I’ve been doing this more and more frequently.

when an attacker is baring down on your goal and you catch him with a normal tackle INSIDE you box, then if you win and without him shooting or you passing it goes in your goal.

The reason for this topic was I’ve done it a few times in the past week or so and I was just wondering if anyone else noticed an increase in this own goal bug.

Thank you for your time.

my own goals are all slide tackles... I hit the post more often these days than i've ever done before.. Perfect shots aswel :( 

4 hours ago, Gorse H said:

my own goals are all slide tackles... I hit the post more often these days than i've ever done before.. Perfect shots aswel :( 

It was either Bare or Wes that showed me a match when they did a slide tackle own goal. I’ve never done it before, the only own goals I score are what I mentioned up top. 

1 hour ago, Tazmaniandevils said:

It was either Bare or Wes that showed me a match when they did a slide tackle own goal. I’ve never done it before, the only own goals I score are what I mentioned up top. 

Yeah scored a few myself. I always try get slide tackle in from the side when near my own goal. But can’t be helped if the attackers got the run on u and u need to slide from behind. More often than not it ends up in the back of your own net :(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tazmaniandevils said:

Oh yeah i know the own goals you mean