Stoller

The Fifty

6 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Logic, do not do philology.
We are not real and barcelona, the developers have the problem of manual reboot of the season (from what I understand is that at 05:00).
If I were you I would be happy not to play against the bots from 03:00 to 05:00 to assign the victory of the season.
Then think about it as you wish.

See Pepsi I respect you an you know that. But I feel like you’re getting hurt by not getting the #1. See you guys tried everything you could but we tried harder get over it. First you didn’t belive we were first and now you trying this. Get over it

7 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

are u sure? maybe, i have see a great jump a midnight, It's possible, you kept it just because you were afraid that no others would arrive, the others you accepted on Sunday were all over 4200. 
I find it right, but do not accuse us of doing it, as if you did not!

I did nothing. It was someone else.

the guy we brought in late sunday had below 4100 trophies and we told him to try push for 4200 and he did so its happy days basically

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

See Pepsi I respect you an you know that. But I feel like you’re getting hurt by not getting the #1. See you guys tried everything you could but we tried harder get over it. First you didn’t belive we were first and now you trying this. Get over it

Logic, I'm sorry, but what did I prove to be frustrated about not being first?
In making you the compliments ????

Could I believe I could win? of course, we were first all week for up to two hours from the deadline. But I assure you that I knew it would be very difficult. If you ask your president, I told him that you would win because you are much more active than us at night, and we were very close (and last week it happened).
I make a proposal that I think inteligente and correct, and the answer is, ok but do not change players during the week ???? What a hypocritical answer is ???.
I think both the leagues have had a beautiful and exciting season.
Mine was just a proposal to avoid all the dawn, otherwise I will have to ask those who enter if he has a normal job, or he can play at night because he has finished school.

13 minutes ago, calm said:

the guy we brought in late sunday had below 4100 trophies and we told him to try push for 4200 and he did so its happy days basically

perfect, you did very well! I would have done the same! I'm saying that!

• Like 1

Let's not let this thread turn into gloating here. Let's stay respectful to all. I think @Pepsi's idea is an interesting one and we'll certainly discuss it between us

Last week is over now so here's to an exciting new week for all players and all leagues

1 minute ago, Stoller said:

Let's not let this thread turn into gloating here. Let's stay respectful to all. I think @Pepsi's idea is an interesting one and we'll certainly discuss it between us

Last week is over now so here's to an exciting new week for all players and all leagues

Thanks bro! 

• Like 1

As the proposal I think the developers should change the reset time to a more reasonable time than 4am

• Like 1

I'm glad we are no1 but I don't see what the fuss is about im not awake to see us at no1 at 4am or 5am. And we get no reward. The bugs in-game are more important to be fixed.

2 hours ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

As the proposal I think the developers should change the reset time to a more reasonable time than 4am

The season reset used to be same time as the new players entering the shop when i first started playing but bugs an glitches ruined that

Sad to announce that The Fifty will today be closed

It's been an incredible privilege to have been part of it for over six months and am so proud of our achievements

But all good things must come to an end and I wish everybody love and luck on their onward journeys

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Stoller said:

It's been an incredible privilege to have been part of it for over six months and am so proud of our achievements

But all good things must come to an end and I wish everybody love and luck on their onward journeys

But what's going to happen

1 hour ago, Stoller said:

Gone but not forgotten ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stoller said:

Home 

stay 

in 

heart 

forever

?

nice birthday present ?