Morrison

NEW UPDATE!!!

Some big changes to the daily packs aswell I see. No where near as much elite xp or coins now.

Daily packs are broken to me I just opened day 2 rewards and got 45 coins 450 elite xp this picture I took is what happened when I click on day 2

980CEB2B-129E-476B-A708-D736CFFCF2C0.jpeg

I got the beta yesterday and I like it! The only thing I don’t like about it is that the special abilities u chose on some players is bad but apart from that I like it! So this morning I went on the game and tried to play a match and it didn’t work so I asked the guys in Hakuna Juan Mata if they could play game and they couldn’t! So when u see this can u try and fix this cos I want to play again 

OK the new update is CRAP  why? I’m probably gonna uninstall

12 minutes ago, Morrison said:

Now pogbas lost his shooting boost. Which now means him and messi are pointless in game

Can’t believe your commenting piss off to your kennel

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Toby said:

Can’t believe your commenting piss off to your kennel

Fucking muppet. Go on 1 of your other million accounts! New to the game haha bunch of sad little wankers on this game

I am new to the game you idiot I have one account like a normal person p.s that doesn’t include you your anything but normal 

Sad little wankers? 99.9999999% of them are you and your trillion accounts

Edited by Toby

I just matched my first real player in arena... Is anyone else matching anyone real?

Gorse if your no league u can play real players but if your in a league u can play bots but sometimes play real people in no league 

Yeah the guy I played had no league 

I was playing yesterday and everyone I played had no league and clearly real ppl

Hello, change the method of counting points, cups, currently lost player does not lose points by which ranking is senseless and rewards people who play a lot of matches and nothing morze i use translate 

7 minutes ago, Arkadyjczyk said:

Hello, change the method of counting points, cups, currently lost player does not lose points by which ranking is senseless and rewards people who play a lot of matches and nothing morze i use translate 

People aren’t losing trophies because your playing there AI form. Its not real human players. Only AI at this point. Who knows when it will be fixed

On 06/03/2018 at 10:42 PM, Gorse H said:

No one is matching real players in arena... Are you aware of this @SM Support(Alex)

Bots only :(

I am investigating this at the moment. Will confirm and resolve ASAP.

In other news, the Beta has no been rolled out to the public.

I would like to thank you for your contribution during the BETA phase. We know there is still work to be done and would appreciate it if you keep the feedback flowing!

• Like 2

On 13/3/2018 at 1:50 PM, SM Support(Alex) said:

I am investigating this at the moment. Will confirm and resolve ASAP.

In other news, the Beta has no been rolled out to the public.

I would like to thank you for your contribution during the BETA phase. We know there is still work to be done and would appreciate it if you keep the feedback flowing!

Alex, I'm asking you to solve the "Bot" problem as soon as possible, all the top players are leaving the game. You can not continue like this! it's a deadly bore!

• Like 1

I just played my first game with no league and i matched real player ;) needs sorting before everyone goes no league :( 

Look at the leaderboard Mixmax is 1st but I bet before the update his beat was 4500