Sign in to follow this  
Gorse H

Beta

The game is glitching like mad tonight, players freezing like they doing mannequin challenge or all disappearing and 1 player doing laps around the arena also game chat is lagging really bad, need to refresh app to see what you and other team mates have wrote :( 

How much longer before we start matching real players in arena.... Boring playing bots

7 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

The game is glitching like mad tonight, players freezing like they doing mannequin challenge or all disappearing and 1 player doing laps around the arena also game chat is lagging really bad, need to refresh app to see what you and other team mates have wrote :( 

How much longer before we start matching real players in arena.... Boring playing bots

I always have to refresh my app to see comments

First game of day and players froze doing mannequin challenge again and teleport passing is happening too where ball moves from player to player without a pass being made :( 

Edited by Gorse H

Second game and now opponent keeper is not sharing the ball... 1:26 left and timer stopped

I didn't get any of these bugs on old version... Have you always had it or just since beta mode for  new version came out?

Edited by Gorse H

mine has just stopped again.. Either every player is frozen in motion or keeper doesn't release the ball... Every game so far has done this today.. Timer doesn't move either when these things happen

Gorse your partner league of United Nations 2 right? If so I have 900 trophies is there any chance of getting in I will get 50+ every week and get to 4000 in the upcoming weeks?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Toby said:

Gorse your partner league of United Nations 2 right? If so I have 900 trophies is there any chance of getting in I will get 50+ every week and get to 4000 in the upcoming weeks?

Gorse is a good guy and UN are a good league. Both entities are supportive of new players/new talent. But I'd imagine you'd need to get your trophies up a bit first Toby

• Like 1

Thanks for letting us know.

There were a number of instances causing crashes on the individual game server. These are being picked up and resolved. 

This is entirely the purpose of BETA and you are able to opt out and return to the LIVE version until the Update is rolled out, if you wish.