Sign in to follow this  
Toby

Bots

A few of my guys having problems matching today. They try to find a game then there kicked out to the home screen whats the problem?

I cant get a game either and its across both android and IOS platforms.

Apologies for the delayed response to this. 

I have been away and unable to access the forum. Members of the team have been monitoring reports, although seemingly without acknowledgement (sorry about that).

I am informed that this was a temporary issue and resolved by midday UK time if not earlier. 

Haven't had a chance to get full info on the issue.

Thanks for the reports!

Thanks for the report. 

I have forwarded all the information in the various places on the forum to the development team. 

Hope to have it confirmed and resolved quickly.

This still persist and its an absolute joke now. I will be tagging you in every topic called matching bug everyday for the forseable future until this is fixed mate its totally unacceptable and disrespectful to myself and others that have been playing this game a while. Time after time you guys take an age to fix a problem on here but happy to sit back and rake in the cash from the game. Get this problem sorted. Get the word to whoever it is that deals with it. If that person ain’t dealing with it get him sacked and get someone new in. Its not hard whoever this person is is a lazy b******d btw!!!!

• Like 1

I would just like to know why many players (for example Bazza, HkaneLEGEND, Mafioso, Luna, CmC) despite losing many games never lose trophies and I do not ever cancel their consecutive victories .. thanks!

Because you're not playing them you're playing bot version of them. We can't match real players at the moment unless you're in no league

No they don't... At moment until they fix it If you play someone in arena and they're in a league it will be bot version of them... If they're are in no league it's most likely real person playing against you

On 17/03/2018 at 2:40 PM, Alliansi83 said:
I would just like to know why many players (for example Bazza, HkaneLEGEND, Mafioso, Luna, CmC) despite losing many games never lose trophies and I do not ever cancel their consecutive victories .. thanks!

I only lost 3 games... lost 37,27,35 so I was losing trophies 

53 minutes ago, SM Support(Alex) said:

Yes, that's the one

I am android.. No update so far 😭

And what about a fix for it being so laggy and glitchy? Bring back the old game no ones happy with this