Bare

In for a shock!!

6 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

'Just pointing it out,... But you did care enough to make this pointless thread xD 

Yeah its pointless since it came out that hkane had us all fooled. Including you may I add ?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Toby said:

This was made yesterday and has over 150 comments...

My opinions must be controversial. I might set up a youtube channel stating opinions about this game I’d make a fortune ?

16 minutes ago, Bare said:

Yeah its pointless since it came out that hkane had us all fooled. Including you may I add ?

Again didn't you see the pic i shared xD we suspected but not even arsed if it was or not.. Goodluck to everyone who has multiple accounts i am happy with my 1 :)

12 minutes ago, Bare said:

My opinions must be controversial. I might set up a youtube channel stating opinions about this game I’d make a fortune ?

Not controversial just arrogant 

18 minutes ago, Toby said:

And I’m gonna dislike all of them and p.s you need over 1000 subscriber to start making money 

I was joking ?

12 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Again didn't you see the pic i shared xD we suspected but not even arsed if it was or not.. Goodluck to everyone who has multiple accounts i am happy with my 1 :)

Yip I seen it but still you spilled your guts to “ toby “ why would you do that after seeing what he wrote in un2? Because he had you thats why ?

13 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Not controversial just arrogant 

So if its not controversial then why all the hate from you? Because you no longer like me? I think so also ?

Just now, Bare said:

I was joking ?

Yip I seen it but still you spilled your guts to “ toby “ why would you do that after seeing what he wrote in un2? Because he had you thats why ?

So if its not controversial then why all the hate from you? Because you no longer like me? I think so also ?

Spilling my guts... Hahahaha we didn't have heart to heart or candle lit dinner,  it's no secret what he shared  ;)  

Just now, Gorse H said:

Spilling my guts... Hahahaha we didn't have heart to heart or candle lit dinner,  it's no secret what he shared  ;)  

What you doing an hkane for? In and out for a little nosey. You crack me up ??

• Haha 1

Just now, Bare said:

What you doing an hkane for? In and out for a little nosey. You crack me up ??

Nope... I was leagueless playing real players for a bit had invite off UN and below that was an invite off goal nation from bpeti i accepted UN then accpeted the other by mistake... Left straight away, didn't even look at your game chat

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

Nope... I was leagueless playing real players for a bit had invite off UN and below that was an invite off goal nation from bpeti i accepted UN then accpeted the other by mistake... Left straight away, didn't even look at your game chat

Priceless ? I believe you ?

• Thanks 1

Bare trying to catch out gorse for his every little move? You’ve done a me before in my league ain’t u? 

Edited by Toby

Not much to see anyhow. Only me conspiring against you with a load of crazy theories that morrisons told me. You know me ?

1 minute ago, Toby said:

Bare trying to catch out gorse for his every little move? You’ be done a me before in my league ain’t u? 

Come again son?

Just now, Toby said:

Bare trying to catch out gorse for his every little move? You’ve done a me before in my league ain’t u? 

you cant delete whats below unless you move the invite/ friend request first so i couldn't delete goal nation invite as i needed to keep UN's to get back in there, just accepted one after other by mistake

1 minute ago, Bare said:

Not much to see anyhow. Only me conspiring against you with a load of crazy theories that morrisons told me. You know me ?

Wouldn't surprised me as you obviously got brainwashed by him when you went goal kings :)

Just now, Gorse H said:

Wouldn't surprised me as you obviously got brainwashed by him when you went goal kings :)

?? easy ??

Just now, Bare said:

?? easy ??

I wouldn't know how easy it was he couldn't brainwash me like he did you but some minds are easily brainwashed from looks of it ¬¬

Look into my eyes KING gorse hill i will brainwash you hahahaha! Youve been smoking something you son, i dont force anyone to believe me but 1 thing i know is when it comes to this game im nearly always right