Bare

In for a shock!!

9 minutes ago, Sean maguire said:

Like what

Same old bull shit ? threads that's have nothing to do with improving the game

1 hour ago, Morrison said:

Look into my eyes KING gorse hill i will brainwash you hahahaha! Youve been smoking something you son, i dont force anyone to believe me but 1 thing i know is when it comes to this game im nearly always right

King... Didn't realise you saw me that way ??? I've never known you to be right about anything just a lot sad bull shit about others being fake when you should look in the mirror ?? everytime you got beat when we were in goal nation together you were like "gotta be someone's 2nd account" like you're something special and best on game ??  you even thought aaa was someone's 2nd account... That's says it all ???  just play the game lad for fun don't worry about everyone else or you'll end up with 50 spy accounts if you haven't already ?

Edited by Gorse H

15 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Same old bull shit ? threads that's have nothing to do with improving the game

Just to clarify this part of the forums titled general discussion. Theres a seperate part called ideas and features for ....yes you guessed it ideas and features

27 minutes ago, Sean maguire said:

Like what

Like me getting gorse biting at my every comment. Have a look its comedy gold ?

3 minutes ago, Bare said:

Like me getting gorse biting at my every comment. Have a look its comedy gold ?

But in reality showing your self to be arrogant ?????

5 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

But in reality showing your self to be arrogant ?????

I’ll tell you something its a sad affair when your feeder leagues above you in the standings. Better off changing the un2 bio to “ join united nations if we are full “ ? Back to the drawing board for the UN lads next week ?

Edited by Bare
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Bare said:

I’ll tell you something its a sad affair when your feeder leagues above you in the standings. Better off changing the un2 bio to “ join united nations if we are full “ ?

It's not a feeder league... It's a partner league like unity is too and all leaderboard standings are fake at moment.? Koln has done great there ?

Edited by Gorse H

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

It's not a feeder league... It's a partner league like unity is too and all leaderboard standings are fake at moment.? Koln has done a great there ?

Yeah hes done a great there ?

• Thanks 1

You should know this Bare you was in un2 long enough to realise no one got promoted... They could play in either league... That's what Blyth Spartans did and many others

1 minute ago, Bare said:

Couldn’t be sure dont remember ever asking to be promoted when I was there?

I didn't say you asked but you were one of best in there and never got offered promotion hence it being a partner league not a feeder ?

3 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

I didn't say you asked but you were one of best in there and never got offered promotion hence it being a partner league not a feeder ?

I never said you said I asked. I said I never asked so dont know how it worked ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Morrison said:

Gorse yeh i have 50 accounts loads in all your leagues just ready to wipe you out at any moment haha EYES EVERYWHERE AS WES SAYS HMMMM

Not like you haven't got form for it ??

14 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Not like you haven't got form for it ??

So he destroyed hjm big deal the boy hkane had it coming anyway. I bet you were gutting yourself really after it happened ?

I see everyone's getting on well these days ? need to sort this game out what's with the playing bots all the time !!!!

• Like 1