Sign in to follow this  
HkaneLEGEND

New update

@SM Support(Alex) @Admin @Gorski I went through a few leagues and found atleast 4-5 good players left ect spartaco lollogoal joseMX and I’m sure gorse is only staying because of league chat I’m staying for tournaments and I’m sure 20+ high players will quit aswell why can’t you just use the old game again all I want to play with tournaments

League chat lol i now like this version better than the old one ;) 

Edited by Gorse H

Yeah now we are matching, the games are less generic and more competitive whereas old version you knew 99% of time that certain shots would always be a goal. Old version was so repetitive aswel ?

Edited by Gorse H

1 hour ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

@SM Support(Alex) @Admin @Gorski I went through a few leagues and found atleast 4-5 good players left ect spartaco lollogoal joseMX and I’m sure gorse is only staying because of league chat I’m staying for tournaments and I’m sure 20+ high players will quit aswell why can’t you just use the old game again all I want to play with tournaments

Sounds like your not very good at the new game kane

1 hour ago, Gorse H said:

Yeah now we are matching, the games are less generic and more competitive whereas old version you knew 99% of time that certain shots would always be a goal. Old version was so repetitive aswel ?

Hes worked out how to use the sprints of miki and benzema! Its very unrealistic as theyve never broke sweat in their life

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Morrison said:

Hes worked out how to use the sprints of miki and benzema! Its very unrealistic as theyve never broke sweat in their life

You say that like there was anything to work out..  All cards are now in play unlike before 

1 hour ago, Morrison said:

Sounds like your not very good at the new game kane

Well I beat bazaa 4-1 and gorse 5-2 3-0 up and you 5-1 

Edited by HkaneLEGEND

3 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Well I beat bazaa 4-1 and gorse 5-2 3-0 up and you 5-1 

wp ;) 

15 minutes ago, Morrison said:

Zzzzzzzz i was 1 nil up game went off i lost 1-5. I hammered you next game. Ive never lost against you on old game zzzzzzzz

We played once and you thurrily time wasted it was 2-1