KemoCono

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS STILL AN ISSUE!!

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE THE FIRST DAY,SUPPORTING EVERY DEVELOPER MOVE AND ALWAYS BEING THERE TO PLAY THIS BRILLIANT GAME BUT THIS IS GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW!!

Ever since this game came out I have been complaining about the crashing, I cannot get into a single game without this GAME TO CRASH AND DROP ME FROM 4.5K TROPHIES TO 3.9K. its unplayable, i can't play the game I dearly love because the developers can't' fix a crashing issue for over 6 MONTH. REALLY!!!!

YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU HAVE TIME TO CHANGE THE GAME ENGINE BUT CAN'T STOP CRASHING!!

I used to be in United Nations, but they are really abusive and used to call me names, I left and due to me not being able to be active due to crashes and trophy drops; I can't join any clan :(

Yea, it gets worse every update, all the time I dedicated into this game is gone....

There was certain type of game breaking pass that I found out, people in UN called it KEMO PASS, I know for a fact it isn't patched but now I can't even teach others how to do it

It's basically a type of through ball that neither defender nor goalkeepers can catch and 9 time out of 10 results in a goal

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KemoCono said:

KemoCono, I don't know if you would remember, I used to be top of the world for a while early on in the games life cycle

If you was ‘top of the world’ then how’s your best 12th only 6000 season trophies and manager level 8??

3 hours ago, KemoCono said:

I used to be in United Nations, but they are really abusive and used to call me names, I left and due to me not being able to be active due to crashes and trophy drops; I can't join any clan :(

Abusive wow. Shocking from those lads over at UN. Absolutely shocking

1 hour ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

If you was ‘top of the world’ then how’s your best 12th only 6000 season trophies and manager level 8??

It was before the Major leaderboard update....That's how I got my season trophies, if you don't believe me ask Alex or Gorse

• Like 1