Arguably the most controversial move in SMA/FC history is the Engine and name change, Notably you will see people side on one side over the other, Let's put this to bed once and for all.

This is a Vote, Follow this format

Type: Old or New

Reason: give reason

Suggestion: give a suggestion

Personal: Share something about yourself or your playstyle that makes one version work better than the other.

Edited by KemoCono
  • Like 2

New old version was way to easy to score and now you have a chance to save it with a bad keeper suggestion let legends be packed new personal the swipe passes now are very helpful makes me a better player 

Edited by HkaneLEGEND

Deffo old, there is very little skill in the new version  (pass to St then shoot) passing the ball is terrible, it's like hitting a penny floater it catches the wind and bends round a defender. (Very unrealistic) arguably the best player in the world MESSI has no shooting boost so hardly any1 uses him, the game is very laggy and glitchy!  EVERY UPDATE THE GAME GETS WORSE!

1 hour ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Nope 

?

1 hour ago, blyth said:

You were right bare weekly table has all the old faces! The cream always rises to the top

Yeah it does mate. Back to normaiity ?

The old version was much beter.
The game it slower now and you cant use speed or skills  (messi) to get pass a player.

Now you just pass to a striker with shooting boots and shoot. 
Its very hard to score with a player without shootingboost ( like Messi)

The old verison was much much better and fun to play.

• Like 1

New version is much better ?

No skill needed in old version.. all that happened was kick off score, Slide give it Messi score and repeat.. Old version was such a snooze fest ? you knew what shots were scoring in old version. Only about 7 cards were worth using in old version aswell. So boring and generic!!

New version is much more fun. You've taken the game away from full slider teams which dominated the old version, slide is still useful but all boosts now have a place in arena. I can see the benefit for all of them now and it's just down to a players preference on a players boosts ability. 

The passing is better now.. Old version straight balls would go through your man in the way of line of pass to opponent... New version doesn't do that now which is better. You have a chance of saving any shot on new version also which didn't have on old, if you guess the right way with keeper

All in all you've done a great job @Gorski @Admin @SM Support(Alex)  I'm enjoying playing in arena for first time in months

• Like 1

Sweutd is right new game all you do is pass to striker nd shoot, zero skill! And the use of miki and benzema flying around like there in a spaceship makes a joke of the game

The game was smoother on old version, the passing much sharper. All was needed was improvement with keepers and tournament's 

New version resembles football a lot more ... No skill needed at on old version as it was so repetitive ? it was nearly as boring as players moaning about green cards getting 13 boosts and now the sprint boost like it's something special... Like I say all boosts are in play so well done to the game makers to making that happen and bringing fun back into game play ? 

And end of day... If you like the game play it.. If you don't like don't play.. Simples ?

Edited by Gorse H

Just giving my opinion, the 13 green boosts clearly sm agreed as they changed it, and players flying around in a spaceship and penny floater banana passes do not resemble real football

15 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

New version resembles football a lot more ... No skill needed at on old version as it was so repetitive ? it was nearly as boring as players moaning about green cards getting 13 boosts and now the sprint boost like it's something special... Like I say all boosts are in play so well done to the game makers to making that happen and bringing fun back into game play ? 

And end of day... If you like the game play it.. If you don't like don't play.. Simples ?

Gorse can’t you see? They just complain at whoever you play with first 3 green Morrison says WAY TO MANY BOOST! then u play with sprint boosts Morrison disagrees 

4 minutes ago, blyth said:

Just giving my opinion, the 13 green boosts clearly sm agreed as they changed it, and players flying around in a spaceship and penny floater banana passes do not resemble real football

Seen many a player in real life bend the ball over the years,  

6 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Gorse can’t you see? They just complain at whoever you play with first 3 green Morrison says WAY TO MANY BOOST! then u play with sprint boosts Morrison disagrees 

This had crossed my mind... As soon as i started using stones he was on here moaning about it then as soon as i use sprint he moans about that... Just an observation and good to see i  not only one who spotted that ???

Edited by Gorse H

This is an opinion loads of others have! And I've never seen any player hit a cross field pass then it changes direction and almost comes back at them 

Honestly, If some one is gonna complain about Greens and sliders they technically agree to having no skill, If you keep getting demolished by sliders then it is your fault that your dribbling is bad and if sprinters annoy you then man you gotta change your defenders.

Defenders like Boateng can catch up to pacy player and start a counter attack.

About the passing, If the boomerang pass is "Bad" then why don't you utilize the skill rather than complain like a kid, This is why you should like this game, skills arent forced upon you, they are player found, that is the beauty of football as a whole, if you can't learn it or counter it then you aren't a proper manager. Look at real football, Chelsea 3-4-3 destroyed the prem yet with managerial skill it was countered and learnt from leading into the new champions Man city. It's a progressive learning, dont expect skills to just float into your head, you have to put effort into gaining them.

Last thing. Complaining about greens. REALLY? For godsake man they are greens you can literally use them yourself.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KemoCono said:

Honestly, If some one is gonna complain about Greens and sliders they technically agree to having no skill, If you keep getting demolished by sliders then it is your fault that your dribbling is bad and if sprinters annoy you then man you gotta change your defenders.

Defenders like Boateng can catch up to pacy player and start a counter attack.

About the passing, If the boomerang pass is "Bad" then why don't you utilize the skill rather than complain like a kid, This is why you should like this game, skills arent forced upon you, they are player found, that is the beauty of football as a whole, if you can't learn it or counter it then you aren't a proper manager. Look at real football, Chelsea 3-4-3 destroyed the prem yet with managerial skill it was countered and learnt from leading into the new champions Man city. It's a progressive learning, dont expect skills to just float into your head, you have to put effort into gaining them.

Last thing. Complaining about greens. REALLY? For godsake man they are greens you can literally use them yourself.

You can’t ask for people’s opinions then disregard their opinions ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keato16 said:

You can’t ask for people’s opinions then disregard their opinions ?

There is a fine line between Getting and recording the opinion on a graph (which I am doing ) and debating the point, I didnt disregard anything, I am just questioning the logic

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

Boateng could possible be the best defensive card on the game now

Yep, Ramos is great to but lacks Pace

• Like 1

Boateng has everything except good shot and that's still over 50 when maxed