Bare

League pack

We at goal nation have been smashing lp’s for weeks now usually done by tuesdays. I’d like to see no set limit for the league pack. I feel my league could contribute even more to them. Why not have the lp run for 3 days with no set limit. That way leagues can get more rewards for more effort. Or even set it at max 15/15?

• Like 1

Right now you guys are slacking or am I wrong? Don’t you think 3200 goals is already too much? I think maybe 5-6 leagues complete the 10/10 right now. 

Edited by Esteghlal Tehran

The game is dying on activity... Only 4 leagues completed lp last season and prob around same amount aswell this season. Seasons need a total revamp and tournaments NEED to hurry up

Idk much about the history because i started playing on 23/3/ but I got a League thats already on #21  and right now we got an 8/10 on our first league pack. I think 3200 is too much for a 10/10. I would think 2500 would be great.

But obviously it’s not up to me.

7 minutes ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Idk much about the history because i started playing on 23/3/ but I got a League thats already on #21  and right now we got an 8/10 on our first league pack. I think 3200 is too much for a 10/10. I would think 2500 would be great.

But obviously it’s not up to me.

It's always been same and i've been playing over a year now.. Needs revamping  and 50xp elite doesn't really seem right for the amount of play and goals needed especially as not long ago they were giving away 600xp elite just for day 6 and 7 login packs.  

Lp should be the pinnacle of the game and made more lucrative so it's more appealing.. whether that is unlimited levels until timer runs out like mentioned or just more xp in it or just totally revamped

Something should be done @SM Support(Alex) @Gorski @Admin

• Like 1

Now I understand the issue :P 

I got a 10/10 in my first league pack and i got 50xp for vidal. We grinded hours for that pack it was dissapointing. There was just one guy who got Ronaldo in the pack and was happy with his reward.

24 minutes ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Now I understand the issue :P 

I got a 10/10 in my first league pack and i got 50xp for vidal. We grinded hours for that pack it was dissapointing. There was just one guy who got Ronaldo in the pack and was happy with his reward.

You's have done well... Very impressive and you's are only 1 of 5 leagues i think so far to complete LP. Which is good for you's but sad for the game as there needs to be a lot more in top 50 completing it which is why need to revamp it and hurry up with tournaments. They are dragging that out

8 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

You's have done well... Very impressive and you's are only 1 of 5 leagues i think so far to complete LP. Which is good for you's but sad for the game as there needs to be a lot more in top 50 completing it which is why need to revamp it and hurry up with tournaments. They are dragging that out

True, but the issue is not only the league pack. It's just because people are inactive. I think the biggest problem is people getting bored by playing the same game mode over and over again. The game has many opportunities but they need to be fast. I see that they are advertising everywhere but as long as the game isn't complete the new people will just keep stopping.