• Announcements

• SM Support(Alex)

Forum Moderators   04/17/2018

We have 2 new forum moderators - Please see here for details.
Sign in to follow this  
CFC Denham

Solid Deck / formation

I feel like 1-2-1 is the best formation in this version - Here's a team / variations I feel is solid for me and my style

ST- Ronaldo level 4

CM - Modric Max level 5 / De Bruyne Max level 5  or Modric and Ronaldinho/Zidane

CB- Boateng/Chielinni Max

It gives a solid defence with there ability to break on the attack with good all round stats in the CMs good defence dribbling shooting and most of all passing which is a big element in my game as I use the curve passing to my striker a lot it creates a lot of space too. if u feel this is too defensive at times that's why I like to swap KDB with Ronaldinho at times... 

As for subs? I tend to go for an Attacker for when Ronaldo's done his job ( not Messi he's broken ) iv'e seen a lot of Harry Kane's going about but ive been enjoying Max level 8 Lukaku. the second sub I like a defensive midfielder for the CMs then can do a job in CB if need be - Busquets / Vidal or sometimes Pogba. 

Let me hear some of other peoples decks and style in the new update. Also what's your best formation? 

• Like 2

Sounds that you have really good Players, but the tactics seems very balanced.

i Play 2-0-2 when a player plays with 1 defender, its easy to overrun him and one of your 2 attacking players are always free. so just make a long ball and shoot.

Otherwise i prefer the 2-1-1. really defensive but solid.

Any tipps for beginners like me with Vidal, Koscielny, Salah and Di Maria?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Oliver Schneider said:

Sounds that you have really good Players, but the tactics seems very balanced.

i Play 2-0-2 when a player plays with 1 defender, its easy to overrun him and one of your 2 attacking players are always free. so just make a long ball and shoot.

Otherwise i prefer the 2-1-1. really defensive but solid.

Any tipps for beginners like me with Vidal, Koscielny, Salah and Di Maria?

It all depends on your style of play, 1-2-1 works for me as I like to constantly drag my wide players out wide ( keep them there ) so the opponent tries to track them often leading the striker open. Also for defence 1-2-1 works if u have balanced CM’s like I have. 

2-0-2 is the formation I like to play against the most. Run down the middle play back to the player behind the striker it drags their cbs out and again a clear shot. Works most times. 2-1-1 was good last version not so much this version in my opinion. 

As for tips it depends on your style. Also don’t use salah and di Maria stick to one and use a balanced player behind don’t use 2 attackers unless your good at scoring otherwise the opponent will out score you... Id use Salah...