Stoller

Biggest Issue

Hi @SM Support(Alex) thanks for all your input today. 

The biggest issue on the game now is as follows:

The long ball up to the striker is 95% impossible to defend. I am completely unable to enter a challenge or get a slide in before my opponent gets his shot off

I am now meeting many players who are taking advantage of this bug and simply playing 5 long balls to win a game without competition

Can this please be addressed ASAP as it is currently a game killer

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Yep that’s annoying only reason @Pepsi wins 

Not quite fair. @Pepsi is a good player. Could beat most in a variety of ways. However it’s true that he is certainly one of those using this bug to his advantage

Ultimately the faster wifi connection wins it. Thats how I see it anyway. Any lag whatsoever and you aint got a chance!

Edited by Bare

Hello guys,
Stoller warned me about this post and I thank him.
My opinion (if you are interested) is generally a bit different:

• my tactic is not impossible to defend. If you play with Defender (Chiellini-Maldini-etc) it's difficult for me. Everything becomes easier if you play Ball Playing Defender or Defensive Midfield.
  • Barearselona is right, the connection speed affects a lot. In fact it happens to everyone to pass the ball back when making a shot
  • Manual ball passes are not easier to do than automatic ones, maybe I was the first to use them, but I'm certainly not the only one, and the results are certainly not the same.
  • I only play with manual ball passes even in defense.
  • Against the good players (as you are), A I hardly reach 5 goals, because the ball often steals from my attacker.

Guys in a nutshell, depends only on you, with Gorse I lost about 4 games out of 5, it is clear that if you want to play with false defenders who run and help you in attack, it is difficult to win because I then hit on the break.

Normally I lose a game every 15-20 games, the same average I had before the update.

At one time we were complaining about the various Stones, Alba, Boateng, etc. but often those who won used Chiellini, Silva, etc ....

2 hours ago, Pepsi said:

Hello guys,
Stoller warned me about this post and I thank him.
My opinion (if you are interested) is generally a bit different:

• my tactic is not impossible to defend. If you play with Defender (Chiellini-Maldini-etc) it's difficult for me. Everything becomes easier if you play Ball Playing Defender or Defensive Midfield.
  • Barearselona is right, the connection speed affects a lot. In fact it happens to everyone to pass the ball back when making a shot
  • Manual ball passes are not easier to do than automatic ones, maybe I was the first to use them, but I'm certainly not the only one, and the results are certainly not the same.
  • I only play with manual ball passes even in defense.
  • Against the good players (as you are), A I hardly reach 5 goals, because the ball often steals from my attacker.

Guys in a nutshell, depends only on you, with Gorse I lost about 4 games out of 5, it is clear that if you want to play with false defenders who run and help you in attack, it is difficult to win because I then hit on the break.

Normally I lose a game every 15-20 games, the same average I had before the update.

At one time we were complaining about the various Stones, Alba, Boateng, etc. but often those who won used Chiellini, Silva, etc ....

I agree and it's good to have different styles of play now. So many complaints about people's style on this version when the old version was mainly defensive style and not much variation to everyone's playing style ?

• Thanks 1

For the record @Gorse H I was not complaining about @Pepsi's style of play. Merely pointing out that a bug clearly exists where it is 95% impossible (in my personal experience) to stop his striker getting a clean shot off every time

stoller, the reality is that in my opinion you have a very slow connection, because when I play with you there are many lag. in any case, our games end 3-2, 4-3, 2-1, if it were as you say I should always do 5 goals!

20 hours ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Yep that’s annoying only reason @Pepsi wins 

Hkane wow, I won against you with the old version, and in the same way I win now. 

Sorry and remember

45 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

What??? You won because of that on the new version and I beat you on old version aswell

I have beaten you a thousand times in the old version, even I arrived fourth when you arrived fifth ... it was you who came to me in my league Italian job. I imagine I did it because you always win against me.

You are free to think what you want, if this makes you happy.

Hkane, in this forum nobody remembers you for your skill, but only because you are a very annoying 13 year old child (I could be your father, but fortunately they are not).
Bye bye

• Haha 3

I’m annoying the only {edit} comments you’ve ever made on here is arguing with me and bare and a million others.

Edited by SM Support(Alex)
language not appropriate.

10 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I’m annoying the only {edit} comments you’ve ever made on here is arguing with me and bare and a million others.

Harsh..

Edited by SM Support(Alex)
Quoted text changed.

22 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Um I arrived 5th when babux arrived 4th idiot

it's possible, maybe in the night you crashed more down .... surely you did not get up any more.

40 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

No I said he used bugs to win...

your problem is that you make 443 goals in the league package but you can not even be in the top 10. Your problem is that you lose so many games, not only against me.

54 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I’m annoying the only {edit} comments you’ve ever made on here is arguing with me and bare and a million others.

I do not answer you, because, as always, others respond to my place. ;)

13 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

your problem is that you make 443 goals in the league package but you can not even be in the top 10. Your problem is that you lose so many games, not only against me.

Or how about the game is soooooo laggy and look on I CANT PLAY!!!! And other issue forums idiot 

• Sad 1

Well kane, no one Kane take you serious when you're always yelling, swearing  to everyone and complaining about everything. Just act like an adult and people would take your opinions serious. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1