• Announcements

• SM Support(Alex)

Forum Moderators   04/17/2018

We have 2 new forum moderators - Please see here for details.

I’ve been playing the game alot since I joined (even tho I have uni exams) and I found some things that could be better.

- League mail: President must be able to send a league mail to members to keep them up to date about any requirements etc.

- Preset squads: We need to be able to have different squads so that we don’t need to change our whole squad when we decide to play the tournament.

- Tournament stats: they all show 0/0, don’t think thats what it is meant for.

- After you lose the tournament. About 80% of the time you can’t leave the tournament page and have to restart the game.

- League pack must get alot better. Not even worth putting time into it.

- Inactive leagues: Disband leagues, if the president doesn’t log in for 1 month. This makes the top 50 much more interesting.

- League invites: Don’t give members the posibility to invite people. I’ve had some guys inviting bunch of people that don’t meet any requirement.

These things in my opinion could help the game to improve alot. I know its not easy to do them all at once but you could roll them out one by one (if they’re good enough).

@SM Support(Alex) thanks for reading, try to do something about the 2 tournament bugs I mentionned.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I agree with most of it but instead of league mail just maybe private messages would be very helpful

I asked for that ages ago and they told me it could lead to abuse

2 hours ago, Gorse H said:

I asked for that ages ago and they told me it could lead to abuse

I don't think its smart, if they would consider adding something like this they've to add pming between league members.

30 minutes ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

I don't think its smart, if they would consider adding something like this they've to add pming between league members.

League mail would be better

• Like 2