Sign in to follow this  
CFC Denham

United Nations

United Nations / United Nations 2

United Nations - League Tag #PNFSG5OD - Required Trophies 4000 - League standings at this moment 4th

United Nations 2 - League Tag #J12HTOQZ - Required Trophies 4000 - League standings at this moment 5th

Introduction -

We at United Nations have strong ambitions for the future with 2 solid partnered leagues already in the top 5 - United Nations and United Nations 2 have been a strong factor in the history of the game as United Nations was the 3rd longest active running league of all time still going strong. We used to have 3 leagues with International being the 3rd months ago but we combined that league into making UN/2 stronger - it worked. 

What were looking for -

Activeness and league pack goals, we also like friendly chatty players from all nationalities to keep the league lively and active as a whole, we are friendly and there's still a good few of long term players left from our positive history and we would like to add to that list with new players coming in for the long run not to visit then leave for a "bigger" league when were growing faster and faster each week and we as a group are excited to see what the future holds.

For the future -

Depending on how the popularity of the game increases, we as a family will be looking to add another league and in the long run possibly more. Making us even more stronger. We do not see this as a challenge for us we see it as a new adventure to the game and grow the UN family further and making the community as enjoyable and a nice environment to grow together.

Thanks for reading our thread !

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Good thread and league! Only english speaking league that doesn't invite my members 3 times a day. Good job!

Thanks mate, appreciate it :D

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Good thread and league! Only english speaking league that doesn't invite my members 3 times a day. Good job!

Yh ppl from the fifty (not acccusing you @Stoller). Always invite my guys and like half of them join them 

Edited by HkaneLEGEND
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Yh ppl from the fifty (not acccusing you @Stoller). Always invite my guys and like half of them join them 

Thanks for the positive feedback. Please don’t reply it only clogs up the thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 1