Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • SM Support(Alex)

      Forum Moderators   04/17/2018

      We have 2 new forum moderators - Please see here for details.
Esteghlal Tehran

Persian Gulf disbanded

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

What happened?

A very dumb president got bored of the game and decided to kick everyone instead of passing the leadership over to someone else.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

A very dumb president got bored of the game and decided to kick everyone instead of passing the leadership over to someone else.

Why would you do that? Crazy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good thing I was sending dozens of invites to Persian Gulf players then. :D

Joking aside, your move is incredibly selfish, Tehran. Think before you act. I'm sure KDB and others would have happily taken over from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaman said:

It's a good thing I was sending dozens of invites to Persian Gulf players then. :D

Joking aside, your move is incredibly selfish, Tehran. Think before you act. I'm sure KDB and others would have happily taken over from you.

I know its selfish, not ignoring that at all. At the end its my decision. I didn’t make the decision in just 1 day. I thought to give leadership to one of my vice presidents, but i had my reasons not to do it. I could’ve given it to someone else but that would not guarantee that the league would stay active anyways. I excused me to everyone in chat and disbanded it. I did post this on the forum for the people in my league that didn’t see the post so that they know. Thanks for calling me anything. We’ll see each other soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

He is my league but our league isn’t good for stones so he is out for some xp 

Dude he didn’t leave for stones xp. Don’t talk behind people their back, I know you’re young but at some point you’ll have to grow or not?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

I know its selfish, not ignoring that at all. At the end its my decision. I didn’t make the decision in just 1 day. I thought to give leadership to one of my vice presidents, but i had my reasons not to do it. I could’ve given it to someone else but that would not guarantee that the league would stay active anyways. I excused me to everyone in chat and disbanded it. I did post this on the forum for the people in my league that didn’t see the post so that they know. Thanks for calling me anything. We’ll see each other soon.

May I ask what reasons you had for not passing on the baton to any of your other VP's? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaman said:

May I ask what reasons you had for not passing on the baton to any of your other VP's? 

If you really want to know you can mssg me but i dont think its necesary.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Esteghlal Tehran said:

If you really want to know you can mssg me but i dont think its necesary.

Not really. I was just thinking about what your league was like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

I don’t if i’ll continue playing the game.

In any case, best of luck with whatever you choose to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Dude he didn’t leave for stones xp. Don’t talk behind people their back, I know you’re young but at some point you’ll have to grow or not?

That’s what he told me and not talking behind his back I’m saying the exact words he is saying ya stupid prick

Edited by HkaneLEGEND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaman said:

Not really. I was just thinking about what your league was like. 

We were just a group of players that wanted to reach the top together. Once we got there everyone started accepting he invites from certain leagues. People started to quit the game etc I couldn’t do it anymore. I got screenshots of some of the incidents because I had a feeling i would get alot of critisism. Anyways its done, nothing can change it. You can respect my decision or think i’m a bad dude doesn’t really matter. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Zaman a question why do u always play during league pack then hardly  during the rest of the week?

He plays enough lol, he invited my league members and me at least 3 times a day :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

He plays enough lol, he invited my league members and me at least 3 times a day :P 

Yeah how terrible of the top leagues to use one of the features of the game. Terrible I say

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Zaman a question why do u always play during league pack then hardly  during the rest of the week?

I like playing for the league pack as its fun to get lots of goals and for them to show up on a leaderboard.

It is also another measure of how good a league is and is why I like to encourage others to play it more often.

I like playing this game very much, but I'm not an obsessive, so don't play it all week. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×