Sign in to follow this  
Gorse H

Tournaments

10 coins to play one and you get 5 coins if you win it ?? come on @SM Support(Alex) @Gorski @Admin that doesn't make sense.... Need to win more than entry fee? You also need a trophy buy-in and winner takes all with runner up maybe getting his trophies back or take trophies out of it completely

3 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

10 coins to play one and you get 5 coins if you win it ?? come on @SM Support(Alex) @Gorski @Admin that doesn't make sense.... Need to win more than entry fee? You also need a trophy buy-in and winner takes all with runner up maybe getting his trophies back or take trophies out of it completely

I literally just saw that and wanted to post about it too. In my opinion you need first of all more gold. second of all if you win with spending gold you expect better rewards than 25 elite xp. 

Edited by Esteghlal Tehran

They have to put a dampener on everything.... I don't see the sense in why they did that as it gonna make the tournament less attractive to play in

• Like 1

I would rather of kept them free and have have another tournament to test to see what other ideas they have but this change is not even close to what everyone has been saying on here 

• Like 1

Just now, Gorse H said:

I would rather of kept them free and have have another tournament to test to see what other ideas they have but this change is not even close to what everyone has been saying on here 

Thats right I would've kept a free tourney but without any trophy reward. Just add some of the ideas in another tournament. Sometimes I think they don't understand what we're telling them because they always do the opposite thing we ask them to.

Yeah they do something good then doing do something small like that. Hopefully once they roll more out they will be free ones and buy in tournament but to have a buy in twice the size of your return is crazy 

They are getting 80 coins and only giving 5 to the winner haha

Edited by Gorse H

Even if some one won every tournament they would run out of coins

9 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Even if some one won every tournament they would run out of coins

That’s so stupid 

Its a quick fix to sort the leaderboard out I’m sure it deters people from abusing the tournies for trophies. The leaderboard will be different again this week. Luca wont be so high thats for sure.

4 minutes ago, Bare said:

Its a quick fix to sort the leaderboard out I’m sure it deters people from abusing the tournies for trophies. The leaderboard will be different again this week. Luca wont be so high thats for sure.

Yeah not arsed about Luca being so high up but for 80 coins in total and 1 only getting 5 is madness... They should of done trophy buy-in instead or both with higher coin return

Yip trophy buy in sounds about right. Said that aswell but this is only a quick fix as luca appears to have broken the game last week and couldnt get above 10k. The 10 coin buy in purpose will be to fix the leaderboard for now. Maybe there pissed about how high people got last week lol

I think they'll be more pleased at how much he played it rather than pissed at his trophies count... Goodluck to Luca its worse when people need only bots to get 1st he's at least playing mainly real players

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

I think they'll be more pleased at how much he played it rather than pissed at his trophies count... Goodluck to Luca its worse when people need only bots to get 1st he's at least playing mainly real players

1000 trophy players tho

Just now, CFC Denham said:

1000 trophy players tho

Well done to him i think. 10k is a lot but the leaderboards have been fake for about 6 weeks now and at least luca does it against real players in tournaments rather than bots

• Like 1

Another tournie added btw. Open season. O trophies for winning it though. On the upside 50 elite xp. 3 goals to win. Still a 10 coin buy in but u stand to win 10 back. Also the rio beach ones been fixed. 25 coins back for winning it now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bare said:

No elites allowed also. Very tasty !!!

There is no elite striker for rio either which is interesting 

The changes made this morning were an emergency change, action was intended yesterday to define the new entry and rewards to balance prevent the trophies running out of hand once more. 

A cost was turned on and the players limited to the arena level of the tournament, as Bare has suggested to ensure there was at least some cost associated with entering the tournament, along with the players allowed being brought down to match the Arena to further even to playing field allowing the clubs from lower arenas better competition.

The awards are now increased and a new tournament released.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stoller said:

Guys it’s for London level and below. Not for us ?‍♂️

I noticed that but when I click join it lets me pick my line up