CFC Denham

European Union - UN Partners

European Union

Partnered league with United Nations and United Nations 2

" I love dis game ! " - Evra

League Tag - #41VSULZQ - Required trophies is 1000 at the moment but this will soon be 3000 - 4000. only if your active in chat and the league pack. This league is the start of a long term project that were looking to move onto in the future. I mentioned in the United Nations thread that a 3rd league would be added and here we are, I'm looking forward for this new adventure but most importantly being partnered with my forever home United Nations/2.

Lets start of with our aims, I see great potential for this league being a contender for top 5 because me and my great friends have the ambition to make our family bigger and stronger. The start is always the hardest as you all know. getting players who don't leave straight away ect but when the core is sorted we will just improve and only improve that's the way I like to see it. If people want to be apart of this project come and see if you enjoy it !

Were mostly looking for active players who like to chat and are all around cool. 40 League goals a week are a minimum - 8 games or so in 3 days is nothing if your 'active' :) Also as a group of leagues we would like if people were here for the long run not the first turn. We complete league packs together and touch wood fail a league pack 'together' but if you leave after a fail one week at least we know who's loyal, that may sound negative but id prefer to get it said now instead of in game when players feel this way were in general a really good bunch of lads and that goes for our partners too.. Also mon the hoops.

Come say hello and see how the next couple weeks go !

Thanks for reading guys !

• Like 5

Just now, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Good thread bro! UN/2, EU will grow bigger and bigger every day.

That's the main aim :D

• Like 1

Already? Not trying to be rude but international went down and so did unity well to an extent what makes ya think this will be good?

3 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Already? Not trying to be rude but international went down and so did unity well to an extent what makes ya think this will be good?

remember my phone broke and no one could take unity... and the games more popular unity was made last version, Trust me it will make it dude

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

We've made some really good recruits lately so could be the right time to add to our friendly group of leagues

International went away because we didn't have enough active leaders for 3 leagues at that time and we could of just restarted unity up but decided to go for a new league completely

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Tricky when phones brake kinda hard to play at all

broke as in smashed to pieces. not to mention bank problems that wouldn't let me update apps. but I respect ur opinion about if the league has potential or not :)

• Like 1

I think this is great. A brilliant league opening new opportunities.  Good luck to you all. Sure the whole community will support you guys here

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

broke as in smashed to pieces. not to mention bank problems that wouldn't let me update apps. but I respect ur opinion about if the league has potential or not :)

What do u mean by bank problems? Something to do with App Store payment method? I’ve had that they are useless

Edited by Stoller
Swearing

5 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

What do u mean by bank problems? Something to do with App Store payment method? I’ve had that they are useless

Yeah they tell me to phone Apple and stuff they do nothing. And about ur opinion? The leagues halfway to top 50 within 2 hours of launch :) happy days 

• Like 1

I know I’ve been looking and I think it’ll br alright but are you staying in it or going back or what?

1 minute ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I know I’ve been looking and I think it’ll br alright but are you staying in it or going back or what?

United Nations is my home but European Union is.... lets just say it’s UN’s younger sibling that needs babysitting. I’m the ‘permenant’ babysitter 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Freedom of movement... No borders in our leagues ;) 

• Like 1

Just now, HkaneLEGEND said:

Gorse said the exact same thing to me when I said are you staying lol

said what..

• Like 1

Just now, HkaneLEGEND said:

When I asked if your staying you said UN is my home 

Home sweet home :D 

10 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Home sweet home :D 

Too right m'man

• Like 2

"I love this game! Haha!" 

As a West Ham fan (our club has Evra), I approve of your slogan. 

• Like 1

20th in the world in 24 hours :) 8 of those sleeping ;)

Edited by CFC Denham
  • Like 1