Luis Francisco

Purple Players / Bug???

Well, something is wrong, I do not understand what is going on but  I do not get any purple players (any pack), even in the goal league pack (9/10)... see the image. First I only get Vidal, as soon as Vidal was in level 5, I never get more purple players. Anyone can help me?

D6964154-2C43-442D-A04A-CE60C88278B4.jpeg

Edited by Luis Francisco
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Luis Francisco said:

Well, something is wrong, I do not understand what is going on but  I do not get any purple players (any pack), even in the goal league pack (9/10)... see the image. First I only get Vidal, as soon as Vidal was in level 5, I never get more purple players. Anyone can help me?

D6964154-2C43-442D-A04A-CE60C88278B4.jpeg

What arena level are you playing at?

@Luis Francisco When I was having same trouble I kept writing to in-game support about until they replied.. They could reimburse you with the xp you never got in the packs

• Thanks 1

@Luis Francisco When you are in the play match screen a little above that is the settings symbol  go into that and you will see help/faq go into this and you will see message symbol in top right and there you can send them a message about your problem..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is his problem in a nutshell as hes recently joined my league an explained. Luis has been playing the game for 2/3 weeks and only recieved one purple player vidal and after that its only been vidal xp hes recieved so hes maxed him out. Its either very unlucky that in this space of time hes only recieved one purple player so far or the tournament feature has somehow messed with how new card output is distributed now.

He started around the same time as a few friends of his and they all have 4 to 5 purple players so he would need to be really really unlucky but it is possible this is the case and he has been really really unlucky so far

I've not sure why that is you get Vidal as I not experienced that @Luis Francisco but hopefully @SM Support(Alex) can help you when he's on and you should send message to in-game support aswell and hopefully you hear back from them soon

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Luis Francisco said:

Well after more 4 days open packs continues the same... 0 purple players... ?

Thats clearly an issue @SM Support(Alex)

Sorry you’re experiencing that Luis

• Thanks 1

At this time and in the rank I'm, starting to be unfair because I always play against 4/5 purple players ... It's almost done 3/4 weeks I play the game and I only have Vidal from the facebook pack and Kane that I bought in shop by 6k ... ?