Sign in to follow this  
Bare

Tournament/Retry login

Just had this happen to me, again..  been on this screen 15 minutes, closed the app at least ten time and every time it reloads, straight to this screen, didn't even play the first game IMG_1057.thumb.PNG.7f6f7e75eb890c3971a7a9954553344f.PNG

11 hours ago, Alwagstaff said:

Just had this happen to me, again..  been on this screen 15 minutes, closed the app at least ten time and every time it reloads, straight to this screen, didn't even play the first game IMG_1057.thumb.PNG.7f6f7e75eb890c3971a7a9954553344f.PNG

How long do you's get stuck in this before you can play again

I waiting around 25 minute last night, eventually gave me the option to leave to the tournament after logging back in, when I lost in a semi final 0-0

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Alwagstaff said:

I waiting around 25 minute last night, eventually gave me the option to leave to the tournament after logging back in, when I lost in a semi final 0-0

Sounds like the same problem as me , I've not had a chance to re try since the update because I've wasted all my coins on this

27 minutes ago, Alwagstaff said:

Too long that and i've had reports of the same time frame of it happening to players in UN.. Bugs seem to have got much worse since the update :( 

2 hours ago, Alwagstaff said:

OMG! Didn't you have anything better to do than wait 25 minutes?!