Gorse H

Arena

I've played 5 or 6 in arena and 3 Stevie G tournaments all been fine only glitch was the bouncing ball where my keeper came running across arena 

Hi, Im really hoping someone would sort this out, as ive recently (yesterday) tried joining the french open tournament and what i see is a timer on the top right corner, which counts down to 0 and afterwards another loading screen pops up,(i guess its trying to join the match) but in the end, it just reverts back to the screen before with the count down timer being frozen at 0, ive tried many times and lost many coins.

Additionally, ive just bought some in app coins and then i tried to play a normal match and it goes straight to searching for opponents, but after a couple of sec, it takes me back to the homepage. 

Ive tried reloading/redownloading the game, yet the same bugs still there... 

Its quite annoying to top up for a game and not being able to play

seeing peoples post about the game being fixed and that theyre abled to play pisses me off and i doubt this matter would even get fixed anytime soon

Iphone X

UK

0CDCAB25-D281-48B3-BC0D-F28E6077D709.png

181B4E20-5BED-4663-964E-55A90EE16D0F.png

1. It was a dumb decision to BUY coins rip off just jacked up the price and 2. They are working now 3. No point in getting angry this happens all the time

Its not fully sorted... Just glitched out of French open season.. Couldn't play final

I jyst got that... Then on reload I'd lost 5-0

Screenshot_2018-04-29-11-04-17.png

1 hour ago, Gorse H said:

Kept reloading app and finally got in at 1-0 down in final

Yeah that happened to me . I kept reloading then got to the final somehow went through after a 0.0 draw 

49 minutes ago, Wes said:

Yeah that happened to me . I kept reloading then got to the final somehow went through after a 0.0 draw 

Majority have been sweet just glitched out on 2 today... So far ?

• Like 1