Sign in to follow this  
Gorse H

Tournaments

Starting a new thread as that was going so off topic so let's put differences aside and put ideas across on how tournaments can be made better

• Like 1

Reposting my earlier points about how to potentially improve the prize system of tournos so that the leaderboard is more realistic

a. The trophy prizes are scrapped from tourno’s completely. The coins, cash and elite xp are arguably prize enough

b. The trophy prizes stay but an element of jeopardy is introduced. I.e You have to “buy in” with 50 trophies to be able to win 100

c. A daily maximum of tourno entries is introduced. Maybe 10 would be a fair number to start with

d. (And I believe this is incoming anyway) Arena 9 players should be limited to tourno’s against other Arena 9 players only. At least that way they will be harder to win

e. Restrict Tourno’s to Thursday to Sunday once LP is done. This will also encourage more teamwork and contribution towards a common goal with leagues

We all knew that the current system of tournaments was a “trial”. It’s up to us to suggest positive changes.

Would love to hear other folks thoughts...

• Like 1

Tournaments seperately for Arena 1-2-3 / 4-5-6 / 7-8-9

Free tournament with crap rewards just to play if you don't want to play for trophies but just for fun.

I personally also think trophies don't have to get involved in tournaments. As @CFC Denham said before its like giving chelsea 3 point for winning against Derby county in the FA cup.

• Like 2

Tournaments - 

1. No trophies - Obviously...... you don’t see Real Madrid getting points in the Spanish league for winning the champions league/ you don’t see Chelsea or Arsenal getting points in the EPL for winning the FA cup.... 

2. If Tounaments some how some way HAVE to have torphies involved for some reason some way.... u take out what u give in. 25 of your trophies to enter +25 if u win. With the additional prizes

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

U said arsenal and Chelsea 2 teams that got to the final and flopped (predicting the future)

Arsenal are the holders

• Like 1

I personally believe that the tournaments should not yield any trophies, as it makes playing arena matches completely redundant.

• Like 3

I think the ideal solution would be:
3 tournaments, only arena 1-4, only arena 5-8 and only arena 9 (with their own team).

In arena 9 there are already big differences between the players. For me there are winning trophies (for the coins alone would not play any), it is also good to enter for free and win 50 trophies in all tournaments. I assure you that if you play only with players from Arena 9, you would think more about using 20-30 minutes with +/- 30% chance of winning, but you would only do it to have fun with other strong players. If you're in the lower arenas, you play only to win the elite player, not for the trophies (make first two normal games).
In my opinion it is simple. I hope. ?

On 4/30/2018 at 9:28 PM, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Tournaments seperately for Arena 1-2-3 / 4-5-6 / 7-8-9

Free tournament with crap rewards just to play if you don't want to play for trophies but just for fun.

I personally also think trophies don't have to get involved in tournaments. As @CFC Denham said before its like giving chelsea 3 point for winning against Derby county in the FA cup.

I also agree that the tournaments should be divided on the basis of arena level. When I get to play a tournament( half the time it gets stuck in between), I usually end up losing to a guy from arena 9 and I am in arena 3.

• Like 1