Sign in to follow this  
Zaman

Player simultaneously in two leagues

I have no idea how a player can be in two leagues simultaneously. Clearly a bug. I restarted the app and refreshed it more than once, but he is still there.

I know for a fact that he is a new player to Goal Nation and is the 50th member (as seen in the screenshot) , however he doesn't show up on our leaderboard.

Instead, Woudawy shows up in the European Union leaderboard, despite having recently joined us. So weird. 

Screenshot_20180504-162853_Football Clash.jpg

Screenshot_20180504-162838_Football Clash.jpg

5 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Same as yours just kick him maybr

That's the thing, he doesn't even appear in my league. He appears in the EU even though he joined here.

So essentially, I have a position where I have filled the league up fully and that his trophies aren't being counted.

For the time being, I'm going to have to go with one person's trophies not being counted, which is annoying.

23 minutes ago, Zaman said:

I have no idea how a player can be in two leagues simultaneously. Clearly a bug. I restarted the app and refreshed it more than once, but he is still there.

I know for a fact that he is a new player to Goal Nation and is the 50th member (as seen in the screenshot) , however he doesn't show up on our leaderboard.

Instead, Woudawy shows up in the European Union leaderboard, despite having recently joined us. So weird. 

This is not a new bug as it's happened many times in UN.. The last time it happened i noticed that it went to 48 when some left clearing the bug but before that when it happened i wasn't taking note of how long it lasted but lasted a good few hours :( so i suggested either waiting till it clears or you could try kicking someone and see if that does clear the bug or ask someone in your league to leave and return and see if that sorts it...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

This is not a new bug as it's happened many times in UN.. The last time it happened i noticed that it went to 48 when some left clearing the bug but before that when it happened i wasn't taking note of how long it lasted but lasted a good few hours :( so i suggested either waiting till it clears or you could try kicking someone and see if that does clear the bug or ask someone in your to leave and return and see if that sorts it...

I think it is most likely a time-related issue as the trophies, even under normal circumstances, take an eternity to update.

I will probably just wait a few hours until the trophies and player counts update themselves.

Thanks, Gorse. 

Screenshot_20180504-165530_Football Clash.jpg

• Like 1

OK no worries and i am not even certain any of the things i suggested would work just things that might if doesn't fix it self quick enough

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zaman said:

Why is the league pic of EU and not GN lol

I'm sure it will fix itself soon enough. If not, then I will just have to get in touch with Alex.

Just now, Gorse H said:

Why is the league pic of EU and not GN lol

Because Woudawy doesn't show up in the leaderboard of Goal Nation, but does show up in the EU leaderboard, meaning he most likely joined them.

• Like 1

I like how almost all the conversations I have in this game are hot.

The game knows me. ?

35 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

It could be stones and he is saving up...

Actually, I have maxed Stones up. 

1 hour ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Zaman, you should donate to your league members. ?

Let's not forget the final donation you made to Persian Gulf, eh? ?

1 minute ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

I donated you alot of active players.?

That you did, mate. Thanks. ?

3 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

You have 213000 and 49/50

Yeah, it isn't fixed. Getting very annoying, this.

48 players in the league with 210K trophies - yep.

Done the maths and that is right. I also have 48 players in the league, so that is showing up fine.