HkaneLEGEND

New tournament

A new tourney for griezzman just came out.....  What a waste of time..... he is the worst st in the game possibly 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

A new tourney for griezzman just came out.....  What a waste of time..... he is the worst st in the game possibly 

Yes and everyone saying the same but i think it could be a tournament for the lower arenas as can't see anyone from arena 8 or 9 entering it and an elite striker of any sort could be vital to a players progress up the arenas

Maybe they should of give us 3rd tournament that would attract the higher arena players only with a minimum of 2k or 3k trophies to enter it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

3k minimum tourney for 25xp or new Messi/Neymar maybe 

Rather just for trophies or coins as don't need xp

1 minute ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Not trophies coins maybe 10 entry 80 return

Yh or 70 for winner and 10 back to runner up

But a trophy tournament for arena 8 and 9 players would make winning them all the sweeter

We just had a 3rd tournament for 7 defenders but it's disappeared already  :( 

You are... I prefer they stay but with a buy in and tournaments which lower arena player can enter  not giving much for winning them but arena 9 tournament giving more because of difficulty 

Let me say one thing about Luca, I don’t understand what the issue is here. Luca plays alot to get #1. This is the same for any other #1 player on any other game. His reward for being active is being a top player. This game doesn’t need much skill and is more time based and a tournament won’t solve this issue. Even if the trophie tournaments dissapaer, luca will probably still be the #1 of the game but with less trophies. He plays alot so he deserves it. I tried keeping up this week and I really played alot. I wasn’t online more than before but I just played the game and didn’t spend time talking to league members etc. I think we should respect these players more than we do right now. 

This is my opinion. I’m not saying that I’m right but think about it more than talking rubbish about his trophies or whatever all the time.

This is all I’m gonna say about it. Do whatever you please.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Let me say one thing about Luca, I don’t understand what the issue is here. Luca plays alot to get #1. This is the same for any other #1 player on any other game. His reward for being active is being a top player. This game doesn’t need much skill and is more time based and a tournament won’t solve this issue. Even if the trophie tournaments dissapaer, luca will probably still be the #1 of the game but with less trophies. He plays alot so he deserves it. I tried keeping up this week and I really played alot. I wasn’t online more than before but I just played the game and didn’t spend time talking to league members etc. I think we should respect these players more than we do right now. 

This is my opinion. I’m not saying that I’m right but think about it more than talking rubbish about his trophies or whatever all the time.

Well said

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Agreed and should really respect all players whether it's number 1 or arena 1

• Like 2

Just now, Gorse H said:

Ooh nice line...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

Yea I agree, was just bevause I see the names Luca an Bazza coming up alot. 

• Like 1

Just now, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Yea I agree, was just bevause I see the names Luca an Bazza coming up alot. 

Yh of course i was just adding on to what you said :) 

• Thanks 1

I don’t play everyday I have a social life too. I'm first because I win the games, unlike others who just speak. I appreciate those who defend me but do not understand who has to say about me, tell me directly. However, i don’t like the trophies in tournaments 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, LUCA said:

I don’t play everyday I have a social life too. I'm first because I win the games, unlike others who just speak. I appreciate those who defend me but do not understand who has to say about me, tell me directly. However, i don’t like the trophies in tournaments 

Apologies. U may of heard my name go about a lot saying this and that about you. But it was my way of expressing myself it’s nothing personal just another name on the screen for me. I’m surprised u agree with trophies in tournaments are bad tho. I wouldn’t have thought that man

On 5/4/2018 at 8:21 PM, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Agreed 100%. But I’m only agitated because ( and I’m not saying Luca isn’t a good player because he is ) but it should be skill over time do you agree? I don’t know how they’d do that or make that happen but it’s not Kean that it’s how much time you have determines how high up u are. Bit far fetched but it’s just an opinion. Although u do make a solid point 

• Like 1

Yh I’m not saying what I say because it’s you I’m saying you as an example @LUCA it’s nothing towards you but your a very skilled player and do have some free time and if my WiFi was any good so would I and I’m not saying there is anything wrong with it either and I hope you agree that trophy tournaments have ruined the leaderboards 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

Agreed 100%. But I’m only agitated because ( and I’m not saying Luca isn’t a good player because he is ) but it should be skill over time do you agree? I don’t know how they’d do that or make that happen but it’s not Kean that it’s how much time you have determines how high up u are. Bit far fetched but it’s just an opinion. Although u do make a solid point 

I agree, but really don’t know how you can make the game more based on skill. And even if so I still think people with more time will be higher up the rankings. 

You can’t and highly unlikely that the developers are gunna put a cap on how many games for trophies ect that’s daft but one day i’d Like to see a tournament ranking to see who has won the most top 50 instead of looking at everyone in a top 25 league’s players so looking at 1250 profiles...