Sign in to follow this  
Nffchudson

Allstar United

4 minutes ago, Zaman said:

You know the history of it all, don't mention that bit.

Morrison was in our league recently then decided to take a break from the game and he is always welcome. 

Do u know the history? When did u join GN

17 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

This is so true it hurts. Makes it worse that it was once partly Morrison’s league. 

How was it partly morrisons league?

• Like 1

Anything anyone wants to know about GN and how it came about and how it partially fell apart ask me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

Do u know the history? When did u join GN

All too well, mate.

I joined GN around the time of the merger being taking place. 

1 minute ago, Zaman said:

All too well, mate.

I joined GN around the time of the merger being taking place. 

You didn't know anything when you were trying to tell me about it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bare said:

How was it partly morrisons league?

Fact, was you gorse and Morrison’s partly. No one had complete ownership. You were only president cos u were in both UN and Goal Kings. 

Is this not true? 

Edited by CFC Denham
  • Like 1

Had a look there at goal nation’s members. From UN there remains zaman and united. As for goal kings I can’t see a single sole remaining possibly fishy? I think the term hkane is looking for is goal nation WAS a top league because of the merge. After the majority left with stoller to the 50 I maintained the league well and now it stands a cemented top 3 league on its own accord.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

You didn't know anything when you were trying to tell me about it

Yes, by giving my side, I was able to learn about your side through correction. 

That was the intention of that conversation. 

Edited by Zaman

4 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

Fact, was you gorse and Morrison’s partly. No one had complete ownership. You were only president cos u were in both UN and Goal Kings. 

Is this not true? 

As for this I never received a dime from either gorse or morrison in regards to coins although I never asked but was never offered either. I used 100 of my own so there for yes the league was pretty much mine but filled with both UN and GK members. And like I said above the league has been maintained when a fair few would likely have thought it would have went to the wall after it fell apart ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I like bare denham esteghial gorse from past all put together more than morrison

Esteghial?

8 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

Is this not true? 

On the otherhand denham what have you heard about GN other than what gorse has told you?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bare said:

As for this I never received a dime from either gorse or morrison in regards to coins although I never asked but was never offered either. I used 100 of my own so there for yes the league was pretty much mine but filled with both UN and GK members. And like I said above the league has been maintained when a fair few would likely have thought it would have went to the wall after it fell apart ?

So u payed 100 coins for the league to be legit given to you. With no help it’s all your work ?

Just now, Bare said:

On the otherhand denham what have you heard about GN other than what gorse has told you?

I was in Goal nation the day it started till the day it “ended” that’s what I heard. - experienced....

1 minute ago, Bare said:

You jumped at chance of being President saying don't worry I'll make league... Omg 100 coins ???

3 minutes ago, Bare said:

Everything as he was part of UN decision to accept merge which all me your And Morrison's messages screen shot for the UN leaders to decide

No not at all but if you asked me if I thought the league was mine I would say yes because I used all the coins.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bare said:

Had a look there at goal nation’s members. From UN there remains zaman and united. As for goal kings I can’t see a single sole remaining possibly fishy? I think the term hkane is looking for is goal nation WAS a top league because of the merge. After the majority left with stoller to the 50 I maintained the league well and now it stands a cemented top 3 league on its own accord.

This is undeniably true.

No one can question this. 

2 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

You jumped at chance of being President saying don't worry I'll make league... Omg 100 coins ???

I jumped at the chance ?? I done it out of fairness as I got along with both of you. That was the deal we agreed to no?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

So what???? I opened hakuna morata and didn’t claim it as mine.... it was everyone’s from hjm

You done as you were told son ?

Just now, Bare said:

I jumped at the chance ?? I done it out of fairness as I got along with both of you. That was the deal we agreed to no?

U forgot I was there since the very first 10 minutes if it being opened up?

I sill laugh when tazmaniandevil bare gorse etc was saying step down your to strong and and barely go first ???