Sign in to follow this  
Nffchudson

Allstar United

2 minutes ago, Bare said:

No not at all but if you asked me if I thought the league was mine I would say yes because I used all the coins.

Just now, HkaneLEGEND said:

So what???? I opened hakuna morata and didn’t claim it as mine.... it was everyone’s from hjm

Coins... How petty can someone be.. You were like little puppy wanting to be President ?

Just now, Bare said:

You done as you were told son ?

I ain’t nobodies bitch done it for EVERYONE not for me

Just now, CFC Denham said:

U forgot I was there since the very first 10 minutes if it being opened up?

I don’t recall you being very active at the time it all went wrong? Could be wrong though.

1 minute ago, Bare said:

I jumped at the chance ?? I done it out of fairness as I got along with both of you. That was the deal we agreed to no?

That was.

Bare was to act as a mediator between Morrison and Gorse.

Just because the relationship didn't work with the latter two has nothing to do with Bare.

How much either Morrison or Gorse are to blame individually is going to be subjective. 

Just now, Bare said:

I don’t recall you being very active at the time it all went wrong? Could be wrong though.

Just remember you dropping UN like a rock... Goal kings side of merge was amateurish at best

3 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Coins... How petty can someone be.. You were like little puppy wanting to be President ?

I knew it would fall apart eventually. Never thought you would have shat it and jumped back to UN at the first chance though. Shitebag

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

Just remember you dropping UN like a rock... Goal kings side of merge was amateurish at best

And I’m glad I did.

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

Well Morrison and taz were good and don’t remember who else was which league 

6 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I ain’t nobodies bitch done it for EVERYONE not for me

May I ask why you still seem to have beef with Goal Nation?

I have never done anything to you.

@Bare how can u have a argument against the fact u got given Goal Nation? wasn’t like u made a league from scratch pal. Plus u support killi which makes this 10x worse ??

3 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

And the reason it was amateurish is likely the fact that morrisons world dosen’t evolve around this game and never had another means of communication other than the game chat. You organised your guys through whatsapp. Talk about having a life ?

1 minute ago, Zaman said:

May I ask why you still seem to have beef with Goal Nation?

I have never done anything to you.

I don’t have ANY beef with GN just the history and I’m very glad bare passed it on to you best choice of them all

Just now, Bare said:

I knew it would fall apart eventually. Never thought you would have shat it and jumped back to UN at the first chance though. Shitebag

Shat it ?? you dropped UN when it wasn't even your choice to do it and now you reveal for first time ever that because you used 100 coins the merge and league was yours ... Delusional  ?? I'm never gonna ditch UN so by you announcing on here with that being my first knowledge of it you left me No choice. You did absolutely nothing towards the merge except start league before me or Morrison got chance too then sat waiting for us to bring players... Yh mate defo your league ???