HkaneLEGEND

League rename Italian long balllers

I’ve recently discovered most complaints in the fifty about long ballers have been players in IR and would like @LUCA to possibly have a word with them asking them to stop... wait forget YOUR ONE OF THEM!!!!

• Like 1

I don't really have a problem as I genuinely love beating them. I dont dislike anyone but its a fun opponent I must say.

But some people tell me they use long ball against me maybe because I use the angry emoji a bit too much. I'm not really sure myself.

I’ve came up against a lot of IR players and I’m sad to say atleast 80% of them do it. Must be an Italian thing. Most IRL teams do it lol

19 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Anyone else having this problem with ppl from there?

everyone has problems with you and your behavior problems. I decided to respond to your follies only when the big crap. Luca hates long throws, then it may happen that you leave one or two, but to say that Luke plays long balls is madness. then if you want to say that we all play like this, do it too. I no longer want to answer you, and you can even make me want to play. you are the ruin of this forum

7 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

everyone has problems with you and your behavior problems. I decided to respond to your follies only when the big crap. Luca hates long throws, then it may happen that you leave one or two, but to say that Luke plays long balls is madness. then if you want to say that we all play like this, do it too. I no longer want to answer you, and you can even make me want to play. you are the ruin of this forum

This is true about kane. now, I respect u Pepsi, a lot. But there is a great number of IR players that thump the ball up to their strikers at every given chance 

9 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

I’ve came up against a lot of IR players and I’m sad to say atleast 80% of them do it. Must be an Italian thing. Most IRL teams do it lol

denham .... this statement is equal to that you almost always beat luca.

2 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

This is true about kane. now, I respect u Pepsi, a lot. But there is a great number of IR players that thump the ball up to their strikers at every given chance 

I know denham, I have some players who do the long throw, so many when they challenge me and they are losing start doing it .... have you ever heard me complain ??? in the last three games I have only challenged long pass !! look into your leagues .... Oops you do not know how they play them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

everyone has problems with you and your behavior problems. you are the ruin of this forum

Omg your a f*****g genius like Albert eintstein

1 minute ago, Pepsi said:

look into your leagues .... Oops you do not know how they play them.

What does this even mean

Good night guys, it's always wonderful to talk with you. ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Good night guys, it's always wonderful to talk with you. ?

Good night brother. Thanks for at least not doing it against me. I did just play one long baller this week and he wasn’t part of IR.

They might just play normal against me because I know them. Not sure.

Even Lemmy doesn’t use it against me fair play to him.

To be fair I haven’t come up against a long baller at all today but have played a time waster and you know who u are ;) 

4 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

To be fair I haven’t come up against a long baller at all today but have played a time waster and you know who u are ;) 

I'm sure you said i couldn't do it... Just proving a point to you ;) and you were doing this dreaded "over the bar shots" without success aswel ?

• Like 3

I’m not the only one who said it ;) it wasn’t that, my phone went crazy it does it almost every game unless I use my tablet( which was upstairs charging and it was the hardest thing I’ve done all day)...... believe me or not I know the truth

Edited by HkaneLEGEND
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

If I wanted to do thayou shoot and recieve tactic I would have and beaten you

You defo did it now the excuses come out... Typical Hkane

1 hour ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I’ve recently discovered most complaints in the fifty about long ballers have been players in IR and would like @LUCA to possibly have a word with them asking them to stop... wait forget YOUR ONE OF THEM!!!!

Since when are you The fifthy’s mascot anyways?

You said you didn’t play a long baller why make a topic? Those people complaining have their own voices. I think everyone already knows about these long balls. Just try to live with it untill there is a solution.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Esteghlal Tehran said:

Since when are you The fifthy’s mascot anyways?

You said you didn’t play a long baller why make a topic? Those people complaining have their own voices. I think everyone already knows about these long balls. Just try to live with it untill there is a solution.

I haven’t TODAY I have recently tho

18 hours ago, Pepsi said:

16 minutes ago, Bazza1967 said:

Pepsi davvero fai??? Le usa eccome ... di sicuro contro di me

ti scrivo in privato, così usiamo l'italiano ?